Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Come on guys...stop hallucination....all Flim13 works its about femdom and focusing on 1 male teasing....

After this new gyaru out....next Mitsuki would be the last video on this year

Its my prediction for now
I think he still has time to do another one this year, maybe not about mom Gyaru or Mitsuki, but maybe a short video he has time.

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Although a crossover between the two is not a bad idea, it would have to be well thought out. Most people already associate mom Gyaru with Shota, and Mitsuki with her father, so for many it would probably be a bit weird to see them with other couples.

Maybe it could be an orgy between the 4 of them with a little change of partners, that might work better than both of them doing it with only one.
A friendly reminder that someone on Pixiv made Koikatsu cards of Mitsuki and Gyaru Mom.

[長染] Mitsuki-chan_Flim13.png [長染] Gyaru_Mom_Flim13.png

Now you too can fulfill your own lewd fantasies with these girls while waiting for Flim13's projects. All you have to do is sacrifice your hard drive storage, and your sanity by jumping into the Koikatsu rabbit hole.

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
A friendly reminder that someone on Pixiv made Koikatsu cards of Mitsuki and Gyaru Mom.

View attachment 3833329 View attachment 3833330

Now you too can fulfill your own lewd fantasies with these girls while waiting for Flim13's projects. All you have to do is sacrifice your hard drive storage, and your sanity by jumping into the Koikatsu rabbit hole.
no idea what koikatsu is, gonna do some googling

Icluu

Sep 22, 2021

A question? I will try koikatsu but those cards works the one you posted? or where is the link to see the full one? (ty for the info btw)

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
A question? I will try koikatsu but those cards works the one you posted? or where is the link to see the full one? (ty for the info btw)
Search on Pixiv, maybe if you put something like mom Gyaru Flim13 it should come up.

Although as it says Call2Ur The bad thing about koikatsu is that first you have to sacrifice a lot of storage space, I think the base game weighs at least 50gb and even more depending on the things you install.

Second from what I've read it's a bit hard to master and downloading it pirated is usually a headache, but unless you have 50$ (that's the price I get on steam for the game) you'll have to download it pirated.

But on the bright side, Koikatsu has many cards of different characters which makes it very easy to make scenes and fulfill fantasies with a character you like, plus you can make your characters yourself after hours of practice and mastering the program.

A clear example is the ZZZ, the game has a short time of release and there are already very well made cards of their characters.

shimekops

Apr 21, 2020

gud sah, would you happen to have the sauce for these treasures? mine own search efforts proved fruitless :(

BobCobeb

Jul 21, 2021
For anyone interested in getting into Koikatsu, you can download the latest full repack here: .
The pack contains the game (fully translated), with all the dlcs, bug fixes, graphics optimizations, extra h animations and a ton of others things. It's free of course. You can follow the creator's (ScrewThisNoise) patreon in case you want to support them. When the torrent finishes downloading, you just extract the folder from the zip file (keep in mind that the game might take 40gb or even more space). There is no installer. After that, you're pretty much done. All that's left is to find what cards you want. You usually download from pixiv or (that's where I mostly get mine) or you can just simply google "koikatsu cards". Hope that helped.

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
For anyone interested in getting into Koikatsu, you can download the latest full repack here: .
The pack contains the game (fully translated), with all the dlcs, bug fixes, graphics optimizations, extra h animations and a ton of others things. It's free of course. You can follow the creator's (ScrewThisNoise) patreon in case you want to support them. When the torrent finishes downloading, you just extract the folder from the zip file (keep in mind that the game might take 40gb or even more space). There is no installer. After that, you're pretty much done. All that's left is to find what cards you want. You usually download from pixiv or (that's where I mostly get mine) or you can just simply google "koikatsu cards". Hope that helped.
I know you can get the cards from like boorus and stuff but how does one do that? Usually you'd wind up with a jpg do you just put them in the appropriate folder or am I missing something? (It's been more than 5 years since I last played Koikatu)

BobCobeb

Jul 21, 2021
I know you can get the cards from like boorus and stuff but how does one do that? Usually you'd wind up with a jpg do you just put them in the appropriate folder or am I missing something? (It's been more than 5 years since I last played Koikatu)
Sorry for the late reply. Firstly, they have to be exclusively in png format, otherwise the game won't be able to read them. Also the usual size of the cards is 252 x 352. You can check the cards of Mitsuki and Gyaru Mom that Call2Ur shared above, for that matter. And yes, you're right. All you have to do is put them in the correct folder. The directory path is something like this:
[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX21\UserData\chara\female or \male. You can also create your own folders inside \female or \male and put your cards there, in case you want to organize them better. Just be sure to put each card in the appropriate gender folder.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Sorry for not elaborating further. I can only make a proper reply after work hours are over. But BobCobeb has pretty much explained what you need to do. The images I posted are the cards for the characters. Just drop them in your local Koikatsu BetterRepack RX21\UserData\chara\female, load CharaStudio, and coomsoom the rewards.

If you downloaded the latest repack, then you shouldn't have any missing mod issues. Hopefully.

nah... her appeal is her ass, we need her bubble butt! her tits is fine. there's nothing wrong with those :geek:
You know I never understood the appeal of ass since I usually equate it with those walking giant globules of fat that plague modern entertainment media. That was until I found Flim13 and I saw the real truth.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes