Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

knorsoup

Dec 1, 2021
I've tried to translate flim and other MMD artist's videos to english, but google translate doesn't work 40% of the time. Does anybody know any good ways to translate these kinds of videos? Maybe a speech to text?
For speech to text might try , it's free, but requires some set up and preferably an Nvidia video card. I use it to generate native subs.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
I've tried to translate flim and other MMD artist's videos to english, but google translate doesn't work 40% of the time. Does anybody know any good ways to translate these kinds of videos? Maybe a speech to text?
Alternatively you could try using . It comes included with Whisper.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
There is one more subbed vid that is not in compilation and one vid that i don't seen (or just missed it), linking them here so maybe someone can add it to OP.

_n6

May 4, 2022
Subs for gyaru mom part 4. it's scuffed as fuck but that's the best you're going to get from an anon with whisper and shitty ocr writing subs for the first time. maybe i will go back and create files for parts 1-3 as the only version i've seen has them baked into the bad quality versions on rule34video. respect to everyone that does this for other content, it's not as easy as it looks.

degenweeaboo

May 29, 2023
If someone can be bothered to time all the lines and speech, I can translate these fairly decently (although it won't be too quick) - I'm just too lazy to do the actual subbing itself, HMU if anyone is interested.

_n6

May 4, 2022
If someone can be bothered to time all the lines and speech, I can translate these fairly decently (although it won't be too quick) - I'm just too lazy to do the actual subbing itself, HMU if anyone is interested.
i went ahead and did the other three parts, they are 90 percent done and i will upload all 4 shortly. i think the translations are mostly fine although i'm sure there is some innuendo and more crass language that deepl and google choose not to translate. not to mention whisper's jp model has basically 0 training on expletives so entire sections of videos are skipped.

Reactions: iliketestes

_n6

May 4, 2022
Ok here is all 4 parts in one file. this assumes you merged the 4 files in the OP with something like losslesscut or similar. if not, then sorry but not gonna go back and break them apart, someone who is nicer can do that maybe? :KEK:

earlier disclaimer applies, anon doing subs for free it's going to be less than perfect but hopefully good enough. feel free to edit or fix as needed.

for the searchers here are some keywords: gyaru mom english subs

LocherUnited

Apr 15, 2020
"Your daughter gives you a blowjob" is translated but that's not the voiced version. Infact, this collection does not have the updated version.
"Riding Daddy" has a translated and a voiced version but they're separate

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Just wanna put this out there for anybody that might need it. I finally found a site that lets you buy a Tora coin serial code that you can use on your Fantia account.

It's really nice to finally to buy what i want without hoping that some random dude out there shares it.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Ooof i shoud've looked here first before i bought it too. Well it's worth to support him anyway :cool:
Yeah thats what im doing. Even though i can finally buy it myself, artists like Blendy and Flim always get uploaded.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes