Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MagicianOfChaos

Nov 17, 2021
Is it possible to get a reupload of the "Some english subs" and "Missing vids" archives? The only links that are currently working are AnonFile and UploadHaven, which both have horrendous speeds TT_TT

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Damn. Flim never missed with the blowjobs. The aggressiveness, it's always what I look for in this type of vid. I've never been a fan of side view blowjobs, I prefer pov more, but man, that's good.
By the way, something I've been wondering about this Mitsuki series. Is it actual incest or is the male protagonist simply her sugar daddy?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Incest. That's her real dad. Her dad trained her to be his cum dump.
Awesome. Thank you. I wasn't really sure. Though to me it seems to be the other way around. Horny daughter trained her dad to be her personal cum dispenser :KEK:
I'm assuming the latest video is also incest? I don't know Japanese so I guess I'll have to wait until someone translates it.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Awesome. Thank you. I wasn't really sure. Though to me it seems to be the other way around. Horny daughter trained her dad to be her personal cum dispenser :KEK:
I'm assuming the latest video is also incest? I don't know Japanese so I guess I'll have to wait until someone translates it.
Mitsuki may be way too assertive but that was product of the extensive sexual training her dad gave her if you watched the very first videos Flim made of her long time ago(with a different model), she is also more on the "giving pleasure" side which mades her a sub but with attitude, if anything shows how much of a degenerate her dad is, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Mitsuki may be way too assertive but that was product of the extensive sexual training her dad gave her if you watched the very first videos Flim made of her long time ago(with a different model), she is also more on the "giving pleasure" side which mades her a sub but with attitude, if anything shows how much of a degenerate her dad is, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.
Aaah, so it's a case of ? I like that.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
When it comes to blowjob there's just nobody that can compare to Flim. It's a work of art honestly. It almost makes me want to start animating myself and learn from him.

If you guys know of any artist out there that's even half as detailed as him when it comes to blow jobs, please let me know about them. The only one i can think of is Blendy, who only uploads like once a year sadly. Pastakudasai is pretty good too, though that is usually more really aggressive sucking than anything else.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
So did we actually ever get to see Mitsukis tits before the new livestreming one? I certainly didn't see them on any of the vids i have. Stuff you think about while fapping i guess.
There's only one time if you count the nude version of the thighjob video. Honestly I think that's the charm about Mitsuki. She dresses in a way where even the slightest movement might cause her to reveal her tits, and that inquisitive thought can do wonders to a coomer's mind.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
When it comes to blowjob there's just nobody that can compare to Flim. It's a work of art honestly. It almost makes me want to start animating myself and learn from him.

If you guys know of any artist out there that's even half as detailed as him when it comes to blow jobs, please let me know about them. The only one i can think of is Blendy, who only uploads like once a year sadly. Pastakudasai is pretty good too, though that is usually more really aggressive sucking than anything else.
Try Najar. Although it's not as aggressive as Flim's, the blowjobs are nice.

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
Can you please specify what video that moment is from? May I have a link?

Yeah sure it's this one at 15:57. The guy has a great eye for details. She also pushes her boobs to the side to see the cum running out.
I amended the subs to make them more accurate and flow better (it was generally alright, but some of them really had me scratching my head because they were really off despite being so simple that even an MTL should have gotten them right).

I'd appreciate it if someone could in turn split the video along with the subs into each separate part, or split the sub file into each part (I don't know how, and I'm too lazy to google how).

Video with subs
Pixeldrain

Just the subs
Pixeldrain

Cheers!

Credits to https://f95zone.to/members/4888386/ for providing the timings for the subs via the original sub file, and https://f95zone.to/members/nullexception.1540286/ for making that compilation above.

On a side note, if anyone can do something similar with sub timings for future works or for blendy stuff, I'd be down to do something similar at some point.

degenweeaboo

May 29, 2023

Quick subs for the latest one, .

TL notes:
-Her stream nickname is Michu
-Depending on the livestreaming platform, hearts can either just be like a superlike kind of thing or a superchat/donation

Last edited:

Porunareg

May 10, 2018

I never realized it too. But Flim is no ordinary animator, the attention to details and subtleness he knows what he's doing and effectively executes it with pure expertise.

Chief Caon

Feb 25, 2022
RIM MMD has at least one that is really close to Flim's level.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
RIM MMD has at least one that is really close to Flim's level.
I forgot rimm mmd exists, he does get close to Flim with some of his stuff.

Try Najar. Although it's not as aggressive as Flim's, the blowjobs are nice.
Thanks for the suggestion, some good stuff. I like that there are multiple cumshots. That's honestly the only thing i don't like about Flim, it's often 1 and done until the next video.

There's only one time if you count the nude version of the thighjob video. Honestly I think that's the charm about Mitsuki. She dresses in a way where even the slightest movement might cause her to reveal her tits, and that inquisitive thought can do wonders to a coomer's mind.
Very well put. Her teasing and cheeky nature add a lot to her charm and seeing only one tit just adds to it. Similarly, i've always thought that a women in sexy lingerie is more attractive than completely nude.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes