Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One thing that has me a little intrigued is Quinn's drawers. Not her panties (when she's wearing them), but the chest of drawers in her room. It is clickable, but apparently needs Quinn to be out of her room. Has anyone been able to move forward on that?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
One thing that has me a little intrigued is Quinn's drawers. Not her panties (when she's wearing them), but the chest of drawers in her room. It is clickable, but apparently needs Quinn to be out of her room. Has anyone been able to move forward on that?
Its been clickable as long as shes been in the game, but the only think I've ever seen happen is her tell the MC not to touch it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Its been clickable as long as shes been in the game, but the only think I've ever seen happen is her tell the MC not to touch it.
Exactly! It implies that there should be an opportunity to click on the dresser without Quinn there.

Bogman1313

Jan 25, 2021
Guys, does anyone know where I can find the soundtrack for the game? I really like the sexy jazz-ish theme, it will make fo r good ring tone. Thanks in advance :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So the next update will be with Mia?

Hope Dev didn't ruin that character and I won't be disappointed like with Quinn story. Quinn is sick.. and I doesn't want to play her story at all. What is happening in her story is just not normal.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes