Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, I'm up to level 10 and I've encountered something like a dozen missing images.
I notice that if you Don't stare at Jess's ass you get a missing image.
But if you Do stare , then there is no missing image ! :unsure:
:p

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I notice that if you Don't stare at Jess's ass you get a missing image.
But if you Do stare , then there is no missing image ! :unsure:
:p
there are tons of missing images. I really thought they were intentional because the dialogue around those missing images were narratively confrontational or transitional. Just an ass guess

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
there are tons of missing images. I really thought they were intentional because the dialogue around those missing images were narratively confrontational or transitional. Just an ass guess
There are plenty of games that have dark transition screens, but they don't have the "image not found" warning.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
When will we get a Mac version of this game? I really liked it when i played from an older computer but now i'm not able to keep playing it :( OppaiComics

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So far(Story level 11) I've liked most things about this, however.. The hentai anime squeals added some places are a turnoff. Finding a masturbation scene online and stripping the sound from that is much more appealing. Doesn't have to be over the top either.

Reactions: MammaMea

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Hi all, this is a fun game and hoping there will be more depth in the future. I'm up to level 19, is there where this version ends?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hi. I've made a precise plan for every updates until the end of Flirty F story.

I want to share it with you so you get a preview of what's coming:

• 0.1.9: The upcoming update very soon, Mia's story, rework of the save system and solving the crash at starting.
  • 0.2.0: Ending of the main plot (Arnold & stuff) + extra individual events for girls, then I could be ready for the end.
  • 0.2.1: Lust* endings
  • 0.2.2 Love* endings part 1
  • 1.0.0 Love* endings part 2 + polish
I could adapt if I see I can't exactly do it like this.

What do I mean by love* and lust*.

Here is how I decided the game would end, concerning your situation with the girls.

Once you end the main plot, you have access to the end. The MC has to decide whether he wants a couple/love relationship, or stay single and continue to have fun with girls.

Each girls has a love or lust parameter that depends on your choices (That's also why I have to add events, to add more choices)

If you choose "lust" (being free), some girls would accept, some not, it also depends if they are in love state or lust. (It's not "lust = OK", I adapted reactions to each girls) Then, you could see how your life will be with all the girls that stayed by your sides. (Possible threesomes if they have the good parameter)

if you choose "love", you want a couple relationship. BUT, you'll also have to face the consequences, I'm not sure every girl would like it... Maybe some would propose to continue in secret? Will you stay faithful? I'll let you choose.

This end could be a hard choice, sacrifices will be needed. You could have more girls in the lust choice but in the love choice you could maybe... get married... or more...

In order to make it more pleasant, there is no game-play after the end, you'll go back to before doing the choice, but you'll unlock an ending achievement to save the configuration you succeeded.

See you soon with Mia!

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
This end could be a hard choice, sacrifices will be needed. You could have more girls in the lust choice but in the love choice you could maybe... get married... or more...
If this "or more" implies pregnancy then I will have a few really, really tough choices coming up.

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018

Hi. I've made a precise plan for every updates until the end of Flirty F story.

I want to share it with you so you get a preview of what's coming:

• 0.1.9: The upcoming update very soon, Mia's story, rework of the save system and solving the crash at starting.
  • 0.2.0: Ending of the main plot (Arnold & stuff) + extra individual events for girls, then I could be ready for the end.
  • 0.2.1: Lust* endings
  • 0.2.2 Love* endings part 1
  • 1.0.0 Love* endings part 2 + polish
I could adapt if I see I can't exactly do it like this.

What do I mean by love* and lust*.

Here is how I decided the game would end, concerning your situation with the girls.

Once you end the main plot, you have access to the end. The MC has to decide whether he wants a couple/love relationship, or stay single and continue to have fun with girls.

Each girls has a love or lust parameter that depends on your choices (That's also why I have to add events, to add more choices)

If you choose "lust" (being free), some girls would accept, some not, it also depends if they are in love state or lust. (It's not "lust = OK", I adapted reactions to each girls) Then, you could see how your life will be with all the girls that stayed by your sides. (Possible threesomes if they have the good parameter)

if you choose "love", you want a couple relationship. BUT, you'll also have to face the consequences, I'm not sure every girl would like it... Maybe some would propose to continue in secret? Will you stay faithful? I'll let you choose.

In order to make it more pleasant, there is no game-play after the end, you'll go back to before doing the choice, but you'll unlock an ending achievement to save the configuration you succeeded.

See you soon with Mia!
thats cool, looking forward bro (y)

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes