44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Same issue, anyone know any fixes?
You did not say if this is PC or Linux, or MAC, or Android.
If PC try this fix.

If the game is black/white and no images. Please install the x64 version for 64-bit game version, x86 version for 32-bit game version patch from Microsoft:

Black/White fix for Linux:
Install libwebp-dev or compile from source
sudo apt-get install libwebp-dev
Compile from source follow instructions on:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
ok guys, here is the patreon post that hasn't been shared from the 6th november :

------------------------------------------------------
Hello, how are you?

I wanted to talk about what is happening concerning Flirty F and around OppaiComics.

A lot of things happened in my real life, I won't talk about that, but many things on my mind maybe evolved concerning my life. (It sounds like I'm about to say I stop, but no, I don't stop, don't worry)

I'm so much grateful to my patrons, their support helped me a lot through this year, but if I'm objective I can't live only by my game, I've been doing "real life jobs" for a while now (part-time jobs) to earn enough for a living. I'm not "asking people to give me more" I precise, I'm not complaining of anything, I just present facts.

I'm not quitting at all.

Times earlier I announced I wanted to rework Flirty F from zero or almost, but, to be brief: I almost changed my mind.
I don't want an extra year or 2 years for Flirty F to reach its end, so, here is my decision:

I just changed the coding that are problems to me. I keep the current story as it is.
I'm going back to the initial plans, which are continuing the story and finish the game (Adding more content to each girls and end the main plot the way I planned)

I realized a lot of things by working on the rework, I felt like I was facing a tremendous amount of work, for me, like a tunnel with no end, while trying to manage my irl life at the same time. That's my fault, I didn't projected myself into that correctly.

I know it's a big mistake from a creator to announce something and then change his mind, but I'll just assume I did it.

So what's the current plans for flirty F?
  • Rework of coding, shouldn't crash anymore at the start.
    More save slot, but not compatible with 0.1.8.
  • Adding more content to each girls, in between current events and also after their current last event.
  • End the main plot with Arnold and stuff.
  • Ending with girls, your final relationship situation.
It should look like this:

0.1.9 Rework of the code, content for Mia + end of main story.

0.2.0 More content for Julia

0.2.1 More content for Christine

0.2.2 More content for Jessica

0.2.3 More content for Quinn

0.2.4 (Or 1.0 ?) Endings (relationship with 1 girl? Marriage? Pregnancy? sex-friends? Open relationships?)
You'll make choices at the end, and the girls will tell you if they agree or not. (Well they're human and also have feelings :s)

I won't add new feature anymore. 0.1.9 should be the last update I work on coding, except if I have to bug-fix anything.

What after Flirty F?

I know it sounds like I wanna finish it quickly and stop, not really. I'd probably start another game with less characters and with a bit different game-play, maybe a game-play that I thought for that FF rework? I don't know I don't think about that yet, I'll discuss about it with people when the time will come.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Preview pictures from the last patreon post are attached to this post

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
lol its so early for an end... It had just few bigger events and so little scenes, but characters are great. Its also too early for relationship/marriage after 1-2 dates

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
lol its so early for an end... It had just few bigger events and so little scenes, but characters are great. Its also too early for relationship/marriage after 1-2 dates
I mean, Christine is already hooked on MC so that's half of the work.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I just changed the coding that are problems to me. I keep the current story as it is.
I'm going back to the initial plans, which are continuing the story and finish the game (Adding more content to each girls and end the main plot the way I planned)
That's a developer's choice. If Quinn's staying in as the current Quinn I'm out, I hope all of you who like that current incarnation of Quinn continue to have a great time playing this game.

May 31, 2018
I'd rather it gets early/rushed endings rather than none. But yeah if we could get at least four or five more events per girl before the endings it would be nice. That being said, the game is very fast paced since its beginning so eh...

Nov 20, 2019
this is the first game i play for vnovel or unity i dont know.. and this game is why i stuck here at f95zone.. im not rich and definitely got no good income too during this pandemic.. all i can say that i appreciate the dev and whoever post this game here.. kudos..

Reactions: princess bride

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I feel bad that he's ending it, because its one of my very favorites of all time. Christine especially is just so hot. But if that means that he starts a new project using what he's learned and its even better, with similar women, then I totally support him.
morally or financially ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ok guys, here is the patreon post that hasn't been shared from the 6th november :

------------------------------------------------------
Hello, how are you?

I wanted to talk about what is happening concerning Flirty F and around OppaiComics.

A lot of things happened in my real life, I won't talk about that, but many things on my mind maybe evolved concerning my life. (It sounds like I'm about to say I stop, but no, I don't stop, don't worry)

I'm so much grateful to my patrons, their support helped me a lot through this year, but if I'm objective I can't live only by my game, I've been doing "real life jobs" for a while now (part-time jobs) to earn enough for a living. I'm not "asking people to give me more" I precise, I'm not complaining of anything, I just present facts.

I'm not quitting at all.

Times earlier I announced I wanted to rework Flirty F from zero or almost, but, to be brief: I almost changed my mind.
I don't want an extra year or 2 years for Flirty F to reach its end, so, here is my decision:

I realized a lot of things by working on the rework, I felt like I was facing a tremendous amount of work, for me, like a tunnel with no end, while trying to manage my irl life at the same time. That's my fault, I didn't projected myself into that correctly.

I know it's a big mistake from a creator to announce something and then change his mind, but I'll just assume I did it.

So what's the current plans for flirty F?
  • Rework of coding, shouldn't crash anymore at the start.
    More save slot, but not compatible with 0.1.8.
  • Adding more content to each girls, in between current events and also after their current last event.
  • End the main plot with Arnold and stuff.
  • Ending with girls, your final relationship situation.
It should look like this:

0.1.9 Rework of the code, content for Mia + end of main story.

0.2.0 More content for Julia

0.2.1 More content for Christine

0.2.2 More content for Jessica

0.2.3 More content for Quinn

0.2.4 (Or 1.0 ?) Endings (relationship with 1 girl? Marriage? Pregnancy? sex-friends? Open relationships?)
You'll make choices at the end, and the girls will tell you if they agree or not. (Well they're human and also have feelings :s)

I won't add new feature anymore. 0.1.9 should be the last update I work on coding, except if I have to bug-fix anything.

What after Flirty F?

I know it sounds like I wanna finish it quickly and stop, not really. I'd probably start another game with less characters and with a bit different game-play, maybe a game-play that I thought for that FF rework? I don't know I don't think about that yet, I'll discuss about it with people when the time will come.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Preview pictures from the last patreon post are attached to this post
Sorry but I fail to see where the Dev says he will end or abandon (to say it so ) this game from wich source u guy´s got that info ?? or maybe my English reading comprension isn´t that good since it isn´t my native Language can anybody enlighten me please ??

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I keep getting stuck, after the first Julia Bj/Cunni scene, the next morning in the kitchen. Can still save and load quit etc, it just wont progress. Anyone know a way around? Or am i missing something?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hello.

What is the difference with the Incest patch?

I played with the incest Patch, then I played without it, I don't see the difference always on the same scene, I tested until the scene after the bar with Lily and Queen.

even my backup with the Incest patch can be used on games without the incest patch.
I haven't played without it in a long time, but the story early on is really weird and overly complicated to get it to where the MC lives with this family. Like Christine is his father's ex girlfriend, or something along those lines. And then he refers to them all as friends, instead of mom and sisters.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i want the dev to add save or something that shows which path your'e on witch character

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes