tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i ran 1.8a and when i click continue, nothing shows at all, is this a bugfix or something?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Finished all the paths except Jessica's for now. Great game, and it's nice to see that we get content with the main girls first - often times it gets way too dragged out before anything happened. What're the odds of us getting pregnant scenes before the game is over?

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
What the heck happened to the game in v1.8? Now it is a unstable mess, crashes several times, especially while saving. It needs a much bigger save location, like 50 X the size, and a separate auto save (10 slotts) feature with adjustable time between saves(1-15min). Please fix the game. I´d like more options on what to do, as in to accept or refuse sex and alike. Not all sex is desirable or sexy at all times.

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
What the heck happened to the game in v1.8? Now it is a unstable mess, crashes several times, especially while saving. It needs a much bigger save location, like 50 X the size, and a separate auto save (10 slotts) feature with adjustable time between saves(1-15min). Please fix the game. I´d like more options on what to do, as in to accept or refuse sex and alike. Not all sex is desirable or sexy at all times.
Yeah the crashing was kinda nuts. Like, I save so that if I crash I can get back to where I was... But half of the time, trying to save is what crashes the game. I still think the game is good, but it's more unstable than other unity games I've played by far.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So during the scene where Quinn handcuffs you and gives you a bj with Lily. What's the difference between Poly or Mono, like what does that mean?

kenkko

May 11, 2017
So during the scene where Quinn handcuffs you and gives you a bj with Lily. What's the difference between Poly or Mono, like what does that mean?
Poly means both of them fuck you, while mono means that only Quinn does. From memory, it also sets up the routes as well.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Poly means both of them fuck you, while mono means that only Quinn does. From memory, it also sets up the routes as well.
Thanks for the reply. Also i think i didnt apply the patch correctly because even tho Christines name is mom she is still reffered to as Christine and same goes for the sisters. Does the patch need an upgrade or did i not install it in the right place?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for the reply. Also i think i didnt apply the patch correctly because even tho Christines name is mom she is still reffered to as Christine and same goes for the sisters. Does the patch need an upgrade or did i not install it in the right place?
If her name's mom you installed it right. Regarding the sisters, I mean... Honestly, how often does one call their sister "sister"? Typically one calls them by their name and that's it. Calling his mother Christine is a bit more awkward, but considering she feels more like his second mother (as his first mother figure was technically his step-mother), it's awkward but not necessarily the worst.

Reactions: princess bride

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
If her name's mom you installed it right. Regarding the sisters, I mean... Honestly, how often does one call their sister "sister"? Typically one calls them by their name and that's it. Calling his mother Christine is a bit more awkward, but considering she feels more like his second mother (as his first mother figure was technically his step-mother), it's awkward but not necessarily the worst.
What i mean is that when is started the game, i got the choice to rename her Mom but throught the gameplay she is rarely refered to as mom and usually as Christine.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes