Zubo212

Jun 4, 2017
I tried the program on my laptop and it worked. I determined that the Citrix Workspace for my job was interfering Unity based games.

I hope this helps.
You´re right! Infact Citrix blocked the programm. Now I´ve the choice: To Play and to have fun or to work??;)

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Incest has nothing todo with Rape as long as its consentual Incest.

Incest has a bad reputation due to the fact that genetic defects in both parents cant be fixed and therefor are prone to be inherented from a child. Thats why reproduction in first degree is bad and therefor incest was declared forbidden.

Incest perse has nothing todo with cp oder underage forced sex of any kind.

Since we are now able to detect genetic defects in all humans we could forbid non incest but genetic defective pairs/ couples where the potential father or mother as a geneteic defect thats highly likely to be inherinted and bad for the child, from becoming parents.

But we dont because that would be eugentics like the Nazis did so it is legal for non incest but genetically defective persons to reproduce even it is a 100% given that the child will be born with defects.

So how can we as people allow one pair of potential parents to allow reproduce defective offspring and on the other hand criminalize pairs which are incestious but where it is not even a given that the offspring is defective.
Also if something should be forbidden its the reproduction in an incest relationship not the sexual encounter. At least if youre not an religous nutjob. Although thinking about adam and eve ... we are all children of incest anyway. .)

Not that many people would go for an incest relationship in reallife anyway but to mark it as rape is just offensive and ignorant.
the problem comes in that you are forced into a specific very small subset of potential victims for your incestuous desires. father daughter? the only way to increase your pool of potential mates is to have more daughters. brother sister? the list goes on. it requires both parties in a very small pool of people to be into the relationship. often times, one party is not. into incest with your mother? and she isn't? guess what your only option is. surprise, but you cant get a new mother. its why incest is still viewed as such a negative, because of how many incestuous relationships are actually rape. and even beyond actual physical assault, if you talk to certain groups, pretty much everything is sexual assault now. guilt your mother into blowing you even though she doesn't really want to but does it for some reason? rape. trick your sister into giving you a handjob? rape. a mother using her authority to get her tongue into her daughter? rape. not necessarily forced, but its the same reason police officers and teachers and other persons holding positions of power cant have consensual sex with someone under the age of 18 (at least where I live). the legal age of consent is lower, but if it can viewed that you may have used your influence to pressure the partner into agreeing... rape. which is why I find it hilarious that so many incest junkies cry for incest to be in everything on here, but complain when a guy has a woman handcuff him and ride his dick.

I agree with you that saying all incest is rape is obviously a awful claim not based in reality at all. but if you play many of these incest games, it is very clear that a lot of it borders on sexual assault. one party usually says no I don't want to its wrong, and the other always finds a way to force it on them. even if they get into it afterwards, you cant deny that many people would still find the initial act objectionable. so saying the two aren't the same? correct. saying the two aren't connected at all? not so correct.

I would finish with something hilarious and probably pretty accurate, but the crying that would ensue.... no one wants to hear it.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Boo-who babies cried and got text from the scene changed. I want the text reverted back to the original. Everybody cries over everything in 2020 huh? And they got the nerve to call the MC spineless while getting butthurt over text.
INDEEd. caps lock fail. the problem is that the devs want to keep making money and the loudest whiners are going to get their way. I cant fault the dev for wanting the paycheck, I just wish some of them would tell the softies to pound salt once in a while. but I am pretty sure both of our concerns will fall on deaf ears and illicit plenty of screeching from the aforementioned softies.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
INDEEd. caps lock fail. the problem is that the devs want to keep making money and the loudest whiners are going to get their way. I cant fault the dev for wanting the paycheck, I just wish some of them would tell the softies to pound salt once in a while. but I am pretty sure both of our concerns will fall on deaf ears and illicit plenty of screeching from the aforementioned softies.
Boo-who babies cried and got text from the scene changed. I want the text reverted back to the original. Everybody cries over everything in 2020 huh? And they got the nerve to call the MC spineless while getting butthurt over text.
You guys realise the text got changed to avoid being banned by patreon right?:FacePalm:

Reactions: xapican

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I really love the game so far but I just have a few issues with it. First, not being able to roll back is really annoying especially as i couldn't find a way to see the dialogue history. And second, I haven't played without the incest patch but it feels like the patch is useless. Usually I find it kind of silly how these games insist on " Oh but we can't we're related " and " Oh but you're my brother/son/dad/whatever ". But here it's the opposite, it's mentioned like once at the beginning of the game that you're related to so and so and after that it's as if you have no bond to them in anyway...kind of kills the immersion. The renders/animations/character models/scenes though Oh My. Anyway, so far I'd give it a 7/10. With those two issues fixed it could easily jump up to a 8.5 or 9/10 in my opinion. Can't wait to see where this goes.
never played with the incest patch and I have to say that one of my favourite things is that the relationships to the characters are rarely brought up. I prefer reading about the personality of an individual character instead of constantly jerking to a genetic bond with a body attached to it. but to each their own. don't know about the dialogue history though. cant help you on that one.

Sep 2, 2020
the problem comes in that you are forced into a specific very small subset of potential victims for your incestuous desires. father daughter? the only way to increase your pool of potential mates is to have more daughters. brother sister? the list goes on. it requires both parties in a very small pool of people to be into the relationship. often times, one party is not. into incest with your mother? and she isn't? guess what your only option is. surprise, but you cant get a new mother. its why incest is still viewed as such a negative, because of how many incestuous relationships are actually rape. and even beyond actual physical assault, if you talk to certain groups, pretty much everything is sexual assault now. guilt your mother into blowing you even though she doesn't really want to but does it for some reason? rape. trick your sister into giving you a handjob? rape. a mother using her authority to get her tongue into her daughter? rape. not necessarily forced, but its the same reason police officers and teachers and other persons holding positions of power cant have consensual sex with someone under the age of 18 (at least where I live). the legal age of consent is lower, but if it can viewed that you may have used your influence to pressure the partner into agreeing... rape. which is why I find it hilarious that so many incest junkies cry for incest to be in everything on here, but complain when a guy has a woman handcuff him and ride his dick.

I agree with you that saying all incest is rape is obviously a awful claim not based in reality at all. but if you play many of these incest games, it is very clear that a lot of it borders on sexual assault. one party usually says no I don't want to its wrong, and the other always finds a way to force it on them. even if they get into it afterwards, you cant deny that many people would still find the initial act objectionable. so saying the two aren't the same? correct. saying the two aren't connected at all? not so correct.

I would finish with something hilarious and probably pretty accurate, but the crying that would ensue.... no one wants to hear it.
I wish you would have put some space into that rage but ok.
You kinda calmed down a bit in the second paragraph therefor i give you my two cents.

As you figured out right i were diffrentiating between all the awful forced things some parents or siblings do.

Incest still has a way long history best known from egypt and from noble houses the south of north america ...haha.

Egypts had a lot of siblings married if i remember correctly and had deformed feet and hardened skulls and issues like that.
Nobles had the whole bleeder thing going on.
And i dont have to talk about the south.

So in reality i came across this whole thing only two times one was a tv documentation about a sibling couple which had a lot of legal ttrouble because they were in love with each other and they werent the smartest to begin with.

The other was a exgirlfriend who told me that she once gave her brother a blowjob. She also couldnt understand that i had a problem with that as i was much more of a prude than today .. people tend to grow with time.

I reacted with telling her that i would give her filthy mouth a good scrubbing with my dick to cleanse her from sin.
At least i tried as hard as i could.

So i felt and still feel sorry for the sibliings and i do kinda can see that a sister can give her brother a blowjob without being livelong damaged.

I also encountered a few victims of certain other things i dont wanna talk in detail here as this is certainly not the place and im of course am not a supporter of such behaviour as im not a crazy person.

I also dont like the whole sleep and drug thing a lot of the games have and its a shame that even some of the most popular feature that shit. Milf City for example is full of it and thats kinda sad since its a game that is quite possible a game many dev take as blueprint cause the guy is making so much money compared to others.

Speaking of potential victims is completly bonkers IMO because i dont believe that people do have a real incest trait or preference.

From what i read a few days back researching this a bit it seems that science is saying that family members that living together are highly unlikely to that incestuous feelings were as siblings that live not together may even have a higher attraction to on another due to certain genetices that do seem to trigger affection and the other one isnt as known and the isnt much of an barrier then.

So there are cerrtainly people out there doing this without having any real problem with it besides it being illegal and they would be shamed if it were made public.
Therefore im now for decriminalization of such relations.
That does not include relations with underage / dependent children.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018

Well now and days you can tell a woman you like her dress and well...She can say you raped her.
The world is wild right now. Makes me want to have nothing to do with anybody.

Reactions: Joeburqa

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Hey I downloaded this game and started from the beginning and there's a shit ton of errors and missing images. Anybody know what's the deal?
Has the issues with the missing images been fixed yet? I haven't played in a while and decided to start from the beginning but it's been a disaster so far. Also I keep randomly leveling up.
I’m having the same issues.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Man I like this game but the constant crashes that come up when I want to save are super annoying!

Edit: How odd I haven't crashed once since I got past the main story section so smooth sailing now (y) :love:

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
Personally I did experience a few crashes while trying to load the save screen too. But the most annoying issue has been that when I launch the game's .exe it loads the Unity screen and then takes a good 20 to 30 minutes to load the game. I never had this issue with other games and I think I didn't even have this issue with that game when I started playing that version a few days ago. Maybe having three save files made it buggy but why the fuck. Also, the music and SFX volume resetting everytime you close the game is a bit annoying. Plus the fact that the sex scenes' sounds/voices' volume is attached to the music's volume is weird. And the SFX' volume when you click around in the menu isn't customizable and is always loud as fuck. Don't know if that was clear enough because I don't really know the terms to describe my issues but probably you guys know what I'm talking about.

Oh and the writing is pretty bad so far but that's kind of a standard for these games I feel.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes