RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not DEV's patreon so i cant tell him this but can please someone tell him add more save page? We only have 1 page and its not good at all. Lots of games here have 999+ save game page. And this one should have at least 99 save page either. I'm even ok with 9 page... We have just one page...

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm not DEV's patreon so i cant tell him this but can please someone tell him add more save slot? We only have 1 slot ıts not good at all. Lots of games here have 999+ save game slot. And this one should have at least 99 save slot either.
hmmm... don´t know whats wrong with your game but i have 12 save slots

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I mean ''Pages'' not slots. I will edit my comment. And 12 slot is not good enough either telling ''I have 12 slot'' doesnt change the fact? :D
yeah ok. but just out of curiosity, for what do u need so many save slots? want to save every render? i mean the game has a galery and repeatable scenes. i only have 2 saves because there are only 2 "path" for each girl.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I don't have a problem with the Quinn scenes simply because that's been her schtick from the beginning, she's always been kinda rapey. But if we're being honest Mc is a beta male who happens to get a lot of pussy. This guy is always being pent down by the other girls or handcuffed to beds so I'm not surprised nor was I bothered Quinn scenes. If sure the Dev is gonna change things to appease some but... I love Quinn the way she is tbh. I mean I wasn't expecting some sort of romantic setting when I pictured Mc and Quinn smushing, because that's not who she is.

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
can someone PM a new save for version 0.1.3 for some reason i cant unlock all scenes. i restarted the game a few times and i tried all hte options and i cant unlock all scenes

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
jhose15xs
How old is your computer?? :eek:

400 MB VRAM???!!!

Is it a dual-card system?

Please post more information about your system too!
he is using intel hd graphics so ignore the VRAM amount as it can report absolutely anything from 16mb to 2+ gigabytes , based on how much free ram he have available and how much the game wants to use

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
he is using intel hd graphics so ignore the VRAM amount as it can report absolutely anything from 16mb to 2+ gigabytes , based on how much free ram he have available and how much the game wants to use
Exactly! This is why I think that the game used his integrated instead dedicated graphic card.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is the game bugged or were there missing files during the upload? I have a lot of "Image not found" and I already redownloaded, reinstalled and extracted 4 times in a row just to make sure lmao :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Allanation
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes