django009

Jun 29, 2017
I have a problem. When I open the game, the Unity logo appears but suddenly a small square appears in the entire middle with the face of the logo. And it goes like downloading and suddenly the game closes, can someone give me a solution?
i have windows 7

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I do not understand. So why can I play The Spellbook and Timestamps, Lost Love
Unity is not Unity. Flirty F, The Spellbook, Timestamps, Man of the House, Afterglow, The Twist etc.. all use Unity game engine but the games are coded in different ways.

As for Flirty F I guess Oppai isn't a very skilled coder (yet), so possible that this game is poorly optimized copare to Timestamps and Man of the House/Mystwood Manor.

Last edited:

django009

Jun 29, 2017
Unity is not Unity. Flirty F, The Spellbook, Timestamps, Man of the House, Afterglow, The Twist etc.. all use Unity game engine but the games are coded in a different ways.

As for Flirty F I guess Oppai isn't a very skilled coder (yet), so possible that this game is poorly optimized copare to Timestamps and Man of the House/Mystwood Manor.
mmm ok anyway thanks for everything

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Nothing for us, I have seen a post on the discord that the patreon's been updated with a status update.

It's a major rework so I expect it's gonna take some serious time.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes