Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not to be selfish or anything but I hope we get more Jessica before he ends it after her recent update I'd hate for it to just end but reading the post has me a little hopeful.

Reactions: xapican

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hey there! I started a new game on this latest update and I've come across some 'image not found' just after the MC meets Jessica for the first time (right after choosing whether or not look up her skirt)
Yeah, I see I'm not the only one. I just started the game myself.
It is so strange to have missing images so early in the game. One would think they would have been corrected with the next update.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I loaded the patch, but I'm wondering if it is really the best version of the game. One thing that doesn't seem to quite make sense so far are Jessica and Quinn as sisters. The incest patch had Christine giving birth to the MC, then Julia before leaving. Jessica and Quinn are Christine's older children, but somehow they also went with Christine when she and their father split? It just feels strange that she would get custody of three of the four children, presumably because they were girls.

I've already seen people say that the patched version makes more sense, so I'll continue.

Reactions: stromrunner101

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
I was expecting a great series of updates for this game. I've really enjoyed this game but no updates for 2 months and dev leaves a depressing comment on patreon. I really want to see that the game continues and dev makes more updates.
He have sent a teaser for v0.1.9 at the beginning of december. If it doesn't changed from what he said on september, the v0.1.9 update would be focused on code complete refont and a new introduction stuff like that takes time so it's normal it's not released yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Boobgobbler

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Just installed 0.1.8a, and started playing a new game ,but a lot of images appear to be missing.
Have I got a bad download or is this a bug?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just installed 0.1.8a, and started playing a new game ,but a lot of images appear to be missing.
Have I got a bad download or is this a bug?
Yeah, I'm up to level 10 and I've encountered something like a dozen missing images.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes