zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm... is it only me or.... I can't seem to reach the scene where Julia is fucking MC on top of him... this scene was HOT but... Was this scene removed?

There are also some naked bathroom scenes that can't be reached anymore...

• Sad
Reactions: rawr52
Sep 2, 2020
And yet incest is as serious as rape in real life- but we accept it readily in these games. Just sayin....
Incest has nothing todo with Rape as long as its consentual Incest.

Incest has a bad reputation due to the fact that genetic defects in both parents cant be fixed and therefor are prone to be inherented from a child. Thats why reproduction in first degree is bad and therefor incest was declared forbidden.

Incest perse has nothing todo with cp oder underage forced sex of any kind.

Since we are now able to detect genetic defects in all humans we could forbid non incest but genetic defective pairs/ couples where the potential father or mother as a geneteic defect thats highly likely to be inherinted and bad for the child, from becoming parents.

But we dont because that would be eugentics like the Nazis did so it is legal for non incest but genetically defective persons to reproduce even it is a 100% given that the child will be born with defects.

So how can we as people allow one pair of potential parents to allow reproduce defective offspring and on the other hand criminalize pairs which are incestious but where it is not even a given that the offspring is defective.
Also if something should be forbidden its the reproduction in an incest relationship not the sexual encounter. At least if youre not an religous nutjob. Although thinking about adam and eve ... we are all children of incest anyway. .)

Not that many people would go for an incest relationship in reallife anyway but to mark it as rape is just offensive and ignorant.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
me too. Someone wrote it could be the RAM, but I´ve 16 GB. This is the only game which not be able to start on my computer.

Do you have some solution to start? When I start it, it appear in short time a picture of the game with a big exclamation mark and then the game close it self.
I tried the program on my laptop and it worked. I determined that the Citrix Workspace for my job was interfering Unity based games.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Zubo212

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I tried the program on my laptop and it worked. I determined that the Citrix Workspace for my job was interfering Unity based games.

I hope this helps.
Sorry Dev that I Bring a solution from a different Game in but that with Citrix and Unity is a already known problem there is a Fix for it as well didn´t test it since I don´t use Citrix workspace
https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-troubleshooting-help.14787/page-25#post-1477248 (link with Citrix Unity fix)

It is not the only game that has had this kind of Trouble under Win 10

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
Why the hell this save system still not changed? Only one page, without organised and looks pretty basic. I realy cant understand this... And we dont have any walkthrough after 1.4 to i gues? Isnt that needed anymore?

View attachment 867645
yea i hate save systems like this. Can't enjoy saving certain scenes to go back to since you're limited on space -.-

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
1.4 Stop Main Story u get lvl 19 for freeroam then it started the girls sub storys or how you want´t to call it no WT needed since they are pretty linear a few pages back someone posted Dev´s scheduleplan !

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hope this game doesnt nerf quinn
It will. The dev is going to do a bit of a rework on this game to make the main story and each girl's stories flow better, and part of this rework will involve changing the the backgrounds of all the girls, including Quinn. As said by OppaiComics on Discord, "Quinn's background will be softer in the rework it's already planned. no death of people."

Also, this rework was planned before the recent Quinn-centric update, so it's not in response to recent complaints about her story.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Has the issues with the missing images been fixed yet? I haven't played in a while and decided to start from the beginning but it's been a disaster so far. Also I keep randomly leveling up.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
What botter me the most of all is the mc being a pussy...don't get me wrong, there is a lot of people who love that, but damn, is easy as fuck to give us a choice if the mc will be a pussy or not. Quinn was the only girl from the beginning that i said "damn, i want her" and now she is a bad written character.
Yeah, main character being passive as fuck is the worst part of the game for me. It feels like we are playing as a mannequin with a dildo strapped to it. Would be cool to have options to say to Quinn that there is no need for cuffs or blackmail and fuck her properly. Or like I said option to turn that shit on her. I think its just the writers prefered style since similar patterns happen in Jessicas and Christine routes as well. And in all repeatable scenes main character cant show initiative or at least ask for shit, they just all jump on him.

May 31, 2018
I really love the game so far but I just have a few issues with it. First, not being able to roll back is really annoying especially as i couldn't find a way to see the dialogue history. And second, I haven't played without the incest patch but it feels like the patch is useless. Usually I find it kind of silly how these games insist on " Oh but we can't we're related " and " Oh but you're my brother/son/dad/whatever ". But here it's the opposite, it's mentioned like once at the beginning of the game that you're related to so and so and after that it's as if you have no bond to them in anyway...kind of kills the immersion. The renders/animations/character models/scenes though Oh My. Anyway, so far I'd give it a 7/10. With those two issues fixed it could easily jump up to a 8.5 or 9/10 in my opinion. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, main character being passive as fuck is the worst part of the game for me. It feels like we are playing as a mannequin with a dildo strapped to it.
The more I think on it, so far, none of the characters grow.

They all change in so far as discovering their feelings for each other and becoming more accepting of those feelings and acting on them.

Yet none of them grow. They start out as caricatures of familiar archetypes, Shy wallflower, Busty MILF, socialite mean girl, hot bad girl, bumbling socially inept nerd. Everyone of them stays in their lane and has no arc.

If the version is taken as a percentage and we're only 18% into the story maybe those arc's just aren't moving much yet.

It just doesn't feel that way. It feels like the game is written as a sexual sitcom and I can almost hear the laugh track.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, main character being passive as fuck is the worst part of the game for me. It feels like we are playing as a mannequin with a dildo strapped to it. Would be cool to have options to say to Quinn that there is no need for cuffs or blackmail and fuck her properly. Or like I said option to turn that shit on her. I think its just the writers prefered style since similar patterns happen in Jessicas and Christine routes as well. And in all repeatable scenes main character cant show initiative or at least ask for shit, they just all jump on him.
I completely agree with you, but hey, i cannot say that again (mannequin with a dildo) because some people were furious with me (in other game). But yeah, i agree with you about that, her character for me is really bad written, of course she was "the crazy bitch", but after she put her family in danger, there is no way that a normal being could forget about that and just go on. I don't mind if the character was at first passive as fuck, but after some he could turn the tables, there is a lot of games that the character develop from zero to hero, but for the look of how the game is now, the mc just to have his dick wet don't matter what shit he is, he is ok. For example Jessica, she was also a bitch as fuck, always looking down on the mc, like he was a piece o crap, but now, she is much better, not the best of all, but better, but Quinn was a slap in the face.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes