RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have started with 1.8 but this scenes are wont opened. How can i open them? With starting 1.8 all scenes until that update wouldt opened?

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
OppaiComics I have a bug. When i re open game again after exiting save files comes back to 1. Its pretty annoying. Chould you fix with new update? Thanks. Its just heads up for new update.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
So now that we’ve pretty much fucked all of the family members, what’s the updates moving forward gonna be about?
There are still non family members to be fucked, such as his boss and best friend.

However, I think this game is done. Time OC wrapped this up and started a new game, he has enormous talent and I'm curious to see what he does next.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
The option to start from a previous version should be removed.Not once have i clicked on it,because it is a type of a game which i start over every time from a pure pleasure. :D

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a missing image: during sex with Quinn in her room (repeatable event) the image when she cums is missing.

TheBirba

Oct 22, 2017
So the new update is Mia's story.
It seems her and Christine's boobs have gone bigger, and look a bit ridiculous tbh. The new animations are nice but it looks like the overal quality and polish of the game has gone down: it's missing a lot of transitions in my opinion, you go from completely clothed and distanced to being sucked off... let's hope for some future polish.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes