Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Old saves did not work, the game STILL has Engrish grammar mistakes and swapped dialogue tags from like several updates ago, the animations run like they are fast forward and as mentioned above by TheBirba the breast sizes of Christine and a few others are just stupid. If the game does not improve soon I will forget about it and drag it to my waste bin.

As mentioned by others the entire Quinn interrogation room scene show black screen and "Image not found".

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I think I'll just wait till the game is finished, and hopefully with an up-to- date incest patch to play it again.

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
I think it's okay to have some submissive theme, not because i like it, because when the game ends i don't think anyone will like to watch the same kind of approach to every girl.

Reactions: stromrunner101
Oct 8, 2019
I have a crap pc so I generally avoid unity games as I just cannot run them. That being said, does anyone know how much it ram this one is gonna use? Looks interesting but if it is really intense then I might as well not even download.

Sjohn99

Sep 23, 2019
or you hate him if you're too exclusive in your sex personality.
all i see is that he fucks them all and she loves it and she wants more.
he is the alpha male... and she all fall for him.;););):LOL:
Hey it takes all kind to make the world go round. If your a big submissive don't hate on yourself. Be who you want to be. All I said is this is a game for subs.

Reactions: Zavijava_

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I have a crap pc so I generally avoid unity games as I just cannot run them. That being said, does anyone know how much it ram this one is gonna use? Looks interesting but if it is really intense then I might as well not even download.
It's using about 531MB of RAM on my PC, at 1600x900 ultra settings. I like to run these games in Windowed mode.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I run this game in my laptop in medium graphic settings aspect ratio 1280x720 my spec are 4gb ram graphic card ati radeon 512MB 4 core cpu 1.8 turbo up to 2.2 windows 10 if you have similar spec pc you should run game with out problems

Reactions: An Ace Among Men
D

Deleted member 2497343

I always found this game insanely underrated, it makes me sad to see 'Flirty F' coming to an end. I hope the developer has new projects for future games, I would love to witness more of his work.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
another broken release. Now even scenes that worked before get "image not found". Quinn's anal scene during the "interrogation" for example.

Reactions: sidiouspein
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes