gaminguseonly

Jul 3, 2017
wtf so my saves from 0.16 don't show up in the 0.19 version but they do in the 0.16 so I made a save and the dev changed the name of the save files

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
i didnt find difference in mia love and lust route, is this a bug ?
If there was a difference it would show within the image gallery like the others. From what I am seeing there isn't any due to all the images for the replay showing regardless of which path you take.
Well looking in the CG map that K.E.V.I.N. gave us, there are more sex scenes with Mia. But no matter what route I take, they don't appear in the game.

*edit. I do need to note that I used the "Start from..." option. I didn't start a new game. Don't know if that makes any difference?

Last edited:
Reactions: K.E.V.I.N

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
after the scene in the kitchen with christine and quinn the pictures start to get in the lower half of the screen with more than half of its content not visible. anyone with have the same problem? and what's the solution please?

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Definitely liking the animations, the way to progress the stories, et al. Keep up the great work, and letting us all play one-handed!

Reactions: princess bride

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

You can access by becoming a +$5 patron here:
Next Update will be the endings!
You'll have to take a hard choice (But you can replay to change your choice later), you will maybe break some hearts, or make some hearts happier than ever.
It will be more about sexual animated content to show the "How life continued with your ending".
Endings will ask more than 1 update.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes