Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Very interesting game but sad there are several errors such as missing image and animation, conversation error, texts error. The game need to be fix properly.

May 26, 2018
C:\Users\(USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF
ok, so I'm turbo retarded and cannot find where the "appdata" section is in the files. unless I am not looking in the correct spot. I've checked the saved games icon and there is nothing in there. I've played games like Treasure of Nadia that use the same type pf save system that FlirtyF does so there should be something here.

snip tool.PNG

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
ok, so I'm turbo retarded and cannot find where the "appdata" section is in the files. unless I am not looking in the correct spot. I've checked the saved games icon and there is nothing in there. I've played games like Treasure of Nadia that use the same type pf save system that FlirtyF does so there should be something here.

View attachment 1019727
You might have to unhide the appdata folder. It is hidden until you do that

cbsx

May 4, 2020
I know this is a noob question but how do I go about unhiding the folder?
Use Windows Explorer to go to C:\Users\<username>\

Then check this box under View in the ribbon.
2021-02-05 09_43_53-C__Users_nlaff.jpg

Windows hides a lot of files and directories with this option.

Last edited:

puttapablo

Feb 25, 2019
Hey fam. I just downloaded the mega and the launch file is missing. I've got data and mono folders. What did I do wrong? Can this be salvaged? Please help and thanks in advance,

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tried this game a while ago and it had a lot of bugs so I dropped it. Tried this again today, and it still has some bugs, mainly missing images and the english isn't always the best. That being said, all the girls look awesome and the animations are good. The story is good enough to keep your attention and this is one of the few games where I actually don't dislike any of the girls. From the post the dev made on patreon it seems like the game is almost at the end, it kind of feels like it could still go for a while but I'll enjoy the rest of the ride.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
A lot of Daz3d models out there that it's becoming repetitive. You guys know other games that uses the same models as this?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes