Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Does this game contain any form of netorare or sharing content?
Nothing decent, though IIRC Christine blows Arnold to convince him to take you in. You technically steal Pan away from Arnold, but she was never really into him anyway.

Reactions: Nospamwss

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
after the scene in the kitchen with christine and quinn the pictures start to get in the lower half of the screen with more than half of its content not visible. anyone with have the same problem? and what's the solution please?
i hope this has been fixed in this new update.:unsure:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Does this game contain any form of netorare or sharing content?
Nothing decent, though IIRC Christine blows Arnold to convince him to take you in. You technically steal Pan away from Arnold, but she was never really into him anyway.
Well seeing as Christine and Arnold are a couple since before the story begins, no such thing as Netorare in this game at all, nor sharing, it's pretty much Netori if anything.

how much femdom content do we have in this?
There's no hardcore female-on-male domination content, but most girls act dominant toward MC, both in conversational exchanges as well as in bed, well, being dominant or just taking the lead.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Well seeing as Christine and Arnold are a couple since before the story begins, no such thing as Netorare in this game at all, nor sharing, it's pretty much Netori if anything.
"Netorare is more than a simple act of infidelity, but the fetishization of jealousy and other negative feelings commonly associated with it."
Arnold isn't "stealing" Christine; that's correct, but if the MC is attached to her then seeing her perform sex acts she otherwise wouldn't on Arnold could instigate a feeling of jealousy. She is submitting and the MC is powerless to stop it. Not arguing the tags should change, I'm just saying the spirit of it as it is understood is present in some form.

Netori is something else, I don't think it qualifies in the same way because Arnold doesn't give shit about Christine. Even with Pan, he's not romantically engaged with her so it's more like you are taking his toy away from him and one upping him. The central idea is how the "victim" feels, so it works more one way than the other because the MC cares.

Either way, like I said, not much here in the way of NTR/sharing content.

Reactions: verzauberung

myself

Sep 21, 2017
hum guys if i understand this is not the real ending, in the meni on future updates we will see each epilogue

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So, I assume that the various endings will be in version 0.21, not 0.20?
I hope there's a harem ending, not just the casual option as noted.

• Angry
Reactions: crookscomp
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes