Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Just started this new update and holy shit it’s so dumb I’m dying. I love this game so much it’s hilarious and the renders are so fucking good.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
My first trying out this game and it's pretty damn good :D Nice animations and sound :love: Not a fan of big butts, but they actually still look pretty good the girls (y)

Reactions: VolksKrieg

SirToby

Jun 21, 2018
Game doesn't even start for some reason. All I get is some pic with what looks like a prgression bar underneath and an exclamation mark in a red circle. Any ideas?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This update really was something else Jessica really is amazing I'm so glad we got a decent amount of content from her and at least the whole Stan thing never dragged on. Now Jessica might have been a bit of a challenge but a woman like that is certainly worth it.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Now that Quinn's update is next, how will be the main story progress? The last scene is where trespasser (if you call that a trespasser.) Held them a hostage but at that point you haven't fuck them yet. I have some in my mind but the dev will always be the final say but i am still wondering.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
when there is no NTR tag then no, there is most likely no sharing
Actually there is a very small amount of NTR where MC and Christine are actively planning on "hurting" and removing Arnold from the picture so they can start a life without him in the house, but that's the only part (the build up too the final date).

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Actually there is a very small amount of NTR where MC and Christine are actively planning on "hurting" and removing Arnold from the picture so they can start a life without him in the house, but that's the only part (the build up too the final date).
i dont wanna open that box, but NTR on this forums referes to making the MC jealous not someone else

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Is this game worth playing at the moment? at least any oral sex with main characters (mom, sis or whatever they are)?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes