Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I play it on the first release, the prologue is about a broken marriage which end with divorce. The father bring the boy, the mom get all the girls. So it is incez in the first place. Like usual, change for the sake of patreon, so originally mom, change into father's close friend. And as original incez story, the first one that pain to lose the boy are the mom & little sister, that's why they're the most affected to MC.

... reading my words ... am I mixed with the other games :rolleyes: ... IDGAF ! :KEK: ... id iz wad id iz.
yeah with Patreon rules making it so said story was changed from one thing to another? yeah sounds about accurate thanks for the info.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I have a similar issue where the loader won't even show up. There is a known issue with Unity and Citrix. I have Citrix Workplace installed and i have to uninstall it every time i want to start this game. Totally worth it of course since i love the game.
Interesting. I have Citrix as well. Thanks

Reactions: MikieB

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Sadly the Jessica story line just sucks, only one decision in a cesspool of simpness, I would rather just skip her story if thats all this is going to be.

Reactions: Meridian

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Hello, I know some people have trouble making the game work, I'm not an expert on that aspect, I tried to make a build of the game with another version of unity, so if you had trouble with it, tell me if it works better with this version:

This is basically the same version I shared days ago, but built with another version of unity

Reactions: bernthal

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone notice that Jessica's story is considerably shorter then Julia and Christine's? Christine's story has 20 scenes, Julia's has 11 ,and Jessica only has 6. I don't really mind that Jessica's story is shorter cause she's my least favourite but I bloody well hope Quinn (best waifu) get's the full treatment.
Oppai said he had less time to work on Jess Path. But remember that everyone will have another Solo Path so it’s not over for her.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes