Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
As per the last update - I am loving it. The tsundere-level is just fantastic!

If I could propose for any changes, they would be:
- more save slots
- a 'back' button

Reactions: Reniere

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The game is great, delicious women, but from time to time, lock and go. But other than that, very good. Now a question: Where on the map are we able to advance the mother / milf story? I've done everything possible, but whenever I try to continue her story, the message is that I have to find the event on the map ... does anyone know how? Thank you.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Unlocked

Hello, I know some people have trouble making the game work, I'm not an expert on that aspect, I tried to make a build of the game with another version of unity, so if you had trouble with it, tell me if it works better with this version:
MEGA
This is basically the same version I shared days ago, but built with another version of unity

Great , many thanx.
This build test actually dates the game up for playing locked stories.
The 'official' didn't.
You're the best.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Oppai said he had less time to work on Jess Path. But remember that everyone will have another Solo Path so it’s not over for her.
I would rather he moved Jess path less far along if this is the case. One of the most important paths, should not feel the pressure to finish it in one update.

Cadam Warlock

Jun 14, 2017
Just completed Jessica's path (on the love path) and I keep getting this error when I request sex in her bedroom Error of Dialogue name :*/0.1.7/je sex sweet rep

When I select cunnilingus and blowjob, they work.

Great work, Jessica is my favorite.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Just completed Jessica's path (on the love path) and I keep getting this error when I request sex in her bedroom Error of Dialogue name :*/0.1.7/je sex sweet rep

When I select cunnilingus and blowjob, they work.

Great work, Jessica is my favorite.
That was a bug for 1.7 it was fixed in 1.7a. Which version do you have?

Reactions: Cadam Warlock

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
Now a question: Where on the map are we able to advance the mother / milf story? I've done everything possible, but whenever I try to continue her story, the message is that I have to find the event on the map ... does anyone know how? Thank you.
depends where u are?
> have u tried the Office ;)

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
when i try to continue the cristine's story it says you have to find an event on the map but there is no map what do I do

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes