over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
anyone else have a dead screen when christine is in the BJ position on the boat? picture froze but sounds continued.....and game would not change.....had to exit to stop it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
OppaiComics can you please add more save slot? Its been lots of time and game have lots of content with choices. Lots of game have 999 save page, plenty of them have 99 save page and your game have only one save page... Dude its like joke this is not poor game. You are making good job so please add mor save slots like should it be...

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
OppaiComics can you please add more save slot? Its been lots of time and game have lots of content with choices. Lots of game have 999 save page, plenty of them have 99 save page and your game have only one save page... Dude its like joke this is not poor game. You are making good job so please add mor save slots like should it be...
wtf you do not need more than 4 saves

or you are just confused

there are 2 branches (sweet & lust & then 2 options for sweet and 2 options for lust thats it)

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Game still crashing immediately when I try to open the game. It's creating a bunch of .dmp files in my appdata. Any ideas?
I have a similar issue where the loader won't even show up. There is a known issue with Unity and Citrix. I have Citrix Workplace installed and i have to uninstall it every time i want to start this game. Totally worth it of course since i love the game.

Reactions: Lovv99 and Sunset79

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The incest patch seriously needs an update. In its actual state it's detrimental to the story, breaking the immersion of an otherwise great game.
The game is just so much enjoyable when the patch is on point.

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
Hello all,
I have trouble playing this update, when I start it, it stays as a black screen for ever then crash, I never make it to the main menu. I launched the game with every resolutions/quality but still the same. No error message except the classic "Flirty F does not respond"
Do you have any idea ? Last update I played was 1.5

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Played the update, and I have to say while I liked the content that came my one gripe was that Jessica came before Quinn. Seeing that Jessica was an actual tsundere while not surprising was something I totally got a real kick out of. Also oddly enough that punch she gave to MC during the shoot had me ROFL big time.

Here is hoping that the next update will either be Quinn's story or a continuation of the main story.

Oh and before I go I have to ask was this game meant to be played with the incest patch (As in the incest patch make the game the way it was originally supposed to be) or was the patch just added for those who wanted to see it this way?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Oh and before I go I have to ask was this game meant to be played with the incest patch (As in the incest patch make the game the way it was originally supposed to be) or was the patch just added for those who wanted to see it this way?
I play it on the first release, the prologue is about a broken marriage which end with divorce. The father bring the boy, the mom get all the girls. So it is incez in the first place. Like usual, change for the sake of patreon, so originally mom, change into father's close friend. And as original incez story, the first one that pain to lose the boy are the mom & little sister, that's why they're the most affected to MC.

... reading my words ... am I mixed with the other games :rolleyes: ... IDGAF ! :KEK: ... id iz wad id iz.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes