NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
"error of dialogue name, please report to oppaicomics
error of dialogue name:*/0.1.7/je sex sweet rep
to avoid the crash the dialogue has been closed".

When clicking on sex option with Jessica.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 279415

Overview:
Everything was going fine, you were living a very leisurely life - working out and playing games with your online friend Kat and childhood friend Julia, but when two new housemates moved in it all changed. However it seems fate favors you, because now you are surrounded by hot women... and Arnold...
Thread Updated: 2020-07-03
Release Date: 2020-07-02
Developer: Oppai Comics -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves previous v0.1.3 are not compatible.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches:

Extras: Fan Signatures - Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 245132 View attachment 245153 View attachment 245154 View attachment 245155 View attachment 245156 View attachment 245157 View attachment 245158 View attachment 245159 View attachment 279407 View attachment 279408 View attachment 279409 View attachment 279411 View attachment 279412 View attachment 279413 View attachment 279416
So the incest patch is empty, and the storyline is confusing the whole incest issue for me...I'm sorry, I hate asking a question hundreds have probably already asked, but I've searched the comments already and didn't see an answer. :(

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
"error of dialogue name, please report to oppaicomics
error of dialogue name:*/0.1.7/je sex sweet rep
to avoid the crash the dialogue has been closed".

When clicking on sex option with Jessica.
Got the same error.

el69

Oct 1, 2017

el69

Oct 1, 2017
So the incest patch is empty, and the storyline is confusing the whole incest issue for me...I'm sorry, I hate asking a question hundreds have probably already asked, but I've searched the comments already and didn't see an answer. :(
patreon rules dont let him do an incest history, i dont think he will do an incest patch

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

It's here ^^
My apologies, I've got a part time job to manage as I can't live from the game yet, and it was a pretty tough time (for everyone) ^^
!! Link have ben updated to 0.1.7a: changed a Nanou sentence and fixed the (sex) option for Jessica
Mega link:
Google drive link:
Changelog:
- 0.1.7a: I changed a Nanou sentence and fixed the (sex) option
- Jessica story!
- New images to replace many from the introduction. I will continue to replace all low definition images by the new little by little.
- New maps: Pool and workplace!, Also new HQ Images for few maps
- New characters to talk with! (No option yet, it's an anticipation for the future): Mia Pan Nanou Kat
- New repeatable actions for Christine, Nanou, Jessica.
I will read your feedback tomorrow and if I have to I'll do an update tomorrow in case there is something urgent.
_Mia only appear after Christine gave you the cookie at the office.
_Nanou appear after the first time she did a BJ to you.
Next update will be focused on Quinn!
Image of Jessica's update: #1xbFxZJyvhYdTGa456zwpKfC2KZakacP6QC5g_tTS4M
doesn't include the new image that I update for old content

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Unlocked

It's here ^^
My apologies, I've got a part time job to manage as I can't live from the game yet, and it was a pretty tough time (for everyone) ^^
!! Link have ben updated to 0.1.7a: changed a Nanou sentence and fixed the (sex) option for Jessica
Mega link: LINK
Google drive link: LINK
Changelog:
- Jessica story!
- New images to replace many from the introduction. I will continue to replace all low definition images by the new little by little.
- New characters to talk with! (No option yet, it's an anticipation for the future): Mia Pan Nanou Kat
I will read your feedback tomorrow and if I have to I'll do an update tomorrow in case there is something urgent.
Image of Jessica's update: Mega#1xbFxZJyvhYdTGa456zwpKfC2KZakacP6QC5g_tTS4M
Thx a lot again

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019

Unlocked

It's here ^^
Mega link: LINK
Google drive link: LINK
Changelog:
- Jessica story!
Image of Jessica's update: Mega#1xbFxZJyvhYdTGa456zwpKfC2KZakacP6QC5g_tTS4M
Finally we are gonna get something with Quinn,i hope Kat will be next Kat is my favorite after Julia

Last edited:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
This was my most anticipated update because my favorite is Jessica so overal I thought it was a good update. The animations were great and the renders look fantastic. The only thing that I was upset about was that there was no dancing or kissing animations. I don't know why the dev stopped kissing animations after the Julia update because that was one of the best things about this game. I was hoping for a dancing animation in the club. In the future I hope that there there are kissing and dancing animations.

Apr 24, 2018
Interested in trying this game out, the renders look good. Is the Dad a rival or what's up with that would situation? I'm not tryna deal with that.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Interested in trying this game out, the renders look good. Is the Dad a rival or what's up with that would situation? I'm not tryna deal with that.
Play the game and enjoy it , Arnonld its an extra for the stroty mostly.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes