Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
City in 2.22 is playable? I walk the streets, but there are no events. Tried starting a new game but no result.
City is part of the incoming Violence Edition, the actual game is ended with 1.87 if i'm not wrong (1.92 just bugfix), everything else is just a glance for the new content (well kinda, he did also some workout in the layout and animation but no new completed playable content).

Last update is the 2.23 (it change nothing from 2.22, just a bugfix).
BTW seem DLsite is broken right now at least from what the dev is saying.

Reactions: kadeko
Apr 7, 2019
Is anyone else having the problem when the train conductor comes to give back Elulu's clothes, the game crashes? View attachment 1935749
i got that exact crash when i had the school nerds take her underwear. the crash window comes up just like yours. but i could exit the window and keep playing. but then the text would stop advancing. i found that upon saving/loading, i could get the text to advance again for a short bit. but soon it stopped again.

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
I'm getting the same error. Something related to her underwear (bra and/or panties).
The error will pop if she gets her underwear stolen or when it gets wet.

Apr 7, 2019
I'm getting the same error. Something related to her underwear (bra and/or panties).
The error will pop if she gets her underwear stolen or when it gets wet.
i have a simple fix then. use debug to remove her underwear. i'll try it now and post if it works.

tried it. it didn't work.

Last edited:

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
Hello all. I mentioned that I was working on implementing the blowjob scene and have had some limited sucess I wanted to share with you all.

I was able to get the delinquent to initiate a blowjob but the poor guy can't bust a nut, he just stalls out and never reaches the cum script. There's something missing in the script for blowjob so I can't really implement it without putting in a lot of time which I don't really have so i figured after tinkering around with it a bit I would just go ahead and post what I got to work.

Do note that the delinquent can only attack via blowjob and nothing else. Whenever I tried to implement it with other attacks It would always freeze when It would try to do the blowjob. I also broke reggae man, he can only watch for some reason. If anyone wants to give the scripts a look I put them in the resource folder unpacked from the app file.

There's probably a bunch of other bugs strewn about as well but a part from that here's the file.

Have fun!

xellos616

May 5, 2020
1)

2)

Google Translation

A scenario addition for the ¥ 500 plan benefit and a debug mode patch for the ¥ 1,000 plan benefit.
It will be up for supporters from August.
The contents are the same as last month ...

The following elements are added to the product version (Ver1.98) by introducing the patch.
1. Molester Lehman events added ※
2. Added the reaction of Nasty 2 ※
※ Begging "Plead 'Don't call the police'." at the event of sex development over 400.

3. Added "Restrain the face." to Delinquent & Reggae Guy restraint pattern※
※ Note that it will not be displayed unless the arm is in a restrained state.
You will be able to choose to wear the ball gag and eye mask at the same time for the first time, and wear only one of them after the second time.

4.Other
- Elulu serifu balloon additional.
- Corrected images of battle commands, status bar, miasma, and pollution.
- Added a small cut-in display to the message frame.
- Added simple animation to erotic action.

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
Google translate of the important bits from the new post

Status report I'm still working on a scenario related to office workers in the office district... Results in July 1. Add kiss image I decided to add a kiss for some reason... Originally, I put it on hold at low priority, but... If kisses were to appear, they would be at the beginning of the scenario, so if you create a scenario to some extent and try to add them later, it would be troublesome to incorporate them. When I thought about the situation for the new characters, I thought it would be better if there was a kiss... I decided that now is the time to add it, so I decided to add it... I was going to add it quickly and finish it, but because of my usual bad habit, I came up with various ideas such as this kind of pattern and so on... I ended up using it for about 2 weeks... ・ It's not just about adding a kiss image, it's about making it erotic when you add it. I'm sorry for the introduction of the image. I thought it would be better if you could see it in the game, so I'll just report that it will be added this time. . . 2. Dealing with the problem that DLSiteNest cannot download Although I said I could deal with it, I couldn't do anything... It took me a little over a week to contact DLSite. I didn't deal with it all day, so I think I spent about 3 days net. Thinking of wording for inquiries ...... Conducting technical investigations on the causes and countermeasures of problems, etc. I couldn't do anything in the end... sorry. 3. Creation of scenarios related to office workers in office districts I was planning to create a solid scenario, but... In addition to the above work, there were various other things, so I was able to spend only about 3 or 4 days. That's why I haven't made much progress... As progress Add options at the beginning like this, Added a game over screen when you make a wrong choice. In the previous work, the game was almost never over, but in the violence arc, we plan to add it here and there. I used to be reluctant to include the game over option because I thought it would slow down the tempo of the game, but I realized it was a big mistake and an important motivator to keep things going badly. . So, from now on, I won't go so far as to proactively... but I'm thinking of putting it in at key points. Also, I feel like there are too many salaryman variations, so I'm thinking of reducing the number of main characters. Instead of removing it completely, I'm thinking of downgrading it from main to sub and making it appear only in auxiliary events such as prostitution... For now, I'm planning to prepare a main story for Chibi & Debbie Man and Barcode Lehman, and have other Lehmans appear as subs...

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes