• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Just Sardines being Sardines. I do feel them for the second part of the post,
I'm not very good at writing scenarios to begin with, and I think the fact that I'm writing them by trial and error, not knowing the theory of how to write them, is causing me a lot of stress. ・・・・・・
I can write smoothly when I have an interesting idea, but I don't know what to write in scenes where I have to prepare for the obvious, such as the scene where the characters appear or the beginning of a conversation, and I wonder if this scene is necessary in the first place, or if it would look better in a later scene, or if I should do something else.
as I am exactly the same as far as drawing goes, and this understanding is probably the only reason I'm still around this long into the development.
Not that its a good thing, but hey, they'll probably eventually pull through with results. probably

Apr 7, 2019
Is there a way to unsencer this? I think it was brought up, but I dont remember if there was an answer.
from what i've heard, it used to be very easy to decensor the game. but japan didn't like the dev skirting their laws. so now the censorship is ingrained into the art itself. you'd have to redraw the art yourself to decensor the game. though, this is just what i've heard. i may be wrong.

Reactions: B0n3r4tacos

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
from what i've heard, it used to be very easy to decensor the game. but japan didn't like the dev skirting their laws. so now the censorship is ingrained into the art itself. you'd have to redraw the art yourself to decensor the game. though, this is just what i've heard. i may be wrong.
Do you remember which versions had uncensored art?

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
I read all the devblogs and never saw a mention of this. The closest thing to this is some difference in censorship between DLsite and FANZA

Apr 7, 2019
I read all the devblogs and never saw a mention of this. The closest thing to this is some difference in censorship between DLsite and FANZA
it was mentioned some time in the last year on ulmf. not sure if that helps at all, but like i said, i've only vaguely heard about this from others. i also remember something about a guy who was working on a translation for the whole game, but quit a few updates ago. hence why all the latest content is untranslated.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Japan, the state, doesn't care a whit about the censorship's fidelity, that's why doujins can get away with a single black bar across the cockhead. I doubt they'd be bothered by people modding the game to be uncensored, especially a niche game like this.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Japan, the state, doesn't care a whit about the censorship's fidelity, that's why doujins can get away with a single black bar across the cockhead. I doubt they'd be bothered by people modding the game to be uncensored, especially a niche game like this.
people from abroad uncensoring material from japan is also beyond their jurisdiction
also I've never heard about japanese Unity H-games getting in trouble for bad censorship when it takes a single variable to remove it 90% of the time

Reactions: Karnewarrior

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
people from abroad uncensoring material from japan is also beyond their jurisdiction
also I've never heard about japanese Unity H-games getting in trouble for bad censorship when it takes a single variable to remove it 90% of the time
Every time I've heard of developers having trouble about censorship, it's the distribution or publishing company that's the problem.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
not necessarily bad, may as well be deliberately easy
It's probably mostly lazy, but it being easy to do for us Gaijin could be a bit on purpose. Not like the Japanese can't pop over here to find an uncensor, after all.

Point being, I'd be shocked to find out that the censors being baked in was anything more than apathy at work - even the powertripping assholes usually have more important shit to worry about.

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
After i patch the game the exe don't work anymore o i'm stuck in 1.98, anyway to upload the upgraded versions themselves ?

Also any tutorial on how to progress I'm stuck around miasma 4 i got the secret action that make her stop resisting and she calls herself a slut but I'm on a endless loop of the heroine being molested and fainting, I'm not getting any thing new

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes