Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

sumrando

Jul 6, 2020
After i patch the game the exe don't work anymore o i'm stuck in 1.98, anyway to upload the upgraded versions themselves ?

Also any tutorial on how to progress I'm stuck around miasma 4 i got the secret action that make her stop resisting and she calls herself a slut but I'm on a endless loop of the heroine being molested and fainting, I'm not getting any thing new
Yeah, what you need to do is blitz thru without intentionaly lewding the mc so you can get some nice bonuses via new game plus to make the run where you make her a slut actually progress-able without relying on tilted rng.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Aight aight aight. Hear me out guys:

Since the debug mode already has fellatio/sex/gangbang/icons/tentacles in it; Could there be a mod or a retweek of the game that allows us to create fan-made scenes that include sex in it?

In other words: Theoretically if possible, could someone in the community create these scenes and implement them in the game?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Aight aight aight. Hear me out guys:

Since the debug mode already has fellatio/sex/gangbang/icons/tentacles in it; Could there be a mod or a retweek of the game that allows us to create fan-made scenes that include sex in it?

In other words: Theoretically if possible, could someone in the community create these scenes and implement them in the game?
If I remember right, someone already tried but couldn't get it to work.

Edit: This post.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm a designer, not a programmer. If i were one, i'd happily do it.
Right, sure. But I'm pointing out that it isn't nearly as easy said than done. Hell, people seem to be having trouble throwing together a patch just for translation.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Google Translation

A scenario addition for the ¥ 500 plan benefit and a debug mode patch for the ¥ 1,000 plan benefit.
It will be up for supporters from October.
The contents are the same as last month ...

The following elements are added to the product version (Ver1.98) by introducing the patch.
1. Molester Lehman events added ※
2. Added the reaction of Nasty 2 ※
※ Begging "Plead 'Don't call the police'." at the event of sex development over 400.

3. Added "Restrain the face." to Delinquent & Reggae Guy restraint pattern※
※ Note that it will not be displayed unless the arm is in a restrained state.
You will be able to choose to wear the ball gag and eye mask at the same time for the first time, and wear only one of them after the second time.

4.Other
- Elulu serifu balloon additional.
- Corrected images of battle commands, status bar, miasma, and pollution.
- Added a small cut-in display to the message frame.
- Added simple animation to erotic action.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: akapp

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021

Google Translation

A scenario addition for the ¥ 500 plan benefit and a debug mode patch for the ¥ 1,000 plan benefit.

The following elements are added to the product version (Ver1.98) by introducing the patch.
※ Begging "Plead 'Don't call the police'." at the event of sex development over 400.

You will be able to choose to wear the ball gag and eye mask at the same time for the first time, and wear only one of them after the second time.

4.Other
This game development Is starting to feel like limbo...

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018

Google Translation

4.Other
This is the automated one. He usually posts later on today or tomorrow with an actual update

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Sardines has already had a long period of limbo in development followed by rapid increase of pace before the game was uploaded here (and another one before that one as well). It is not the first time this is happening and likely won't be the last. Put a like on their ci-en and check back in in a month.

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
Translation of latest post.

Situation Report (10/1)
Table of Contents

Status Report
September Results
1. added slapping and spanking images
2. Created scenarios related to office workers in an office district.
October Schedule

Current status report

We are working on a scenario related to businessmen in an office district: ・・・・・・
Sorry. In last month's report you said you were going to add up to the climax ・・・・・・ but it's not done yet! ・・・・・・
I am so sorry.

September Results
1. added slapping and spanking images

Added images and animation definitions like this.

In addition.

I wondered if I should use a whip, but I also added a spanking paddle: ・・・・・・

I've uploaded the above moving image to the article for supporters of the ¥110 plan below.
It's not a big deal, but I haven't posted an article about the ¥110 plan for a long time. ・・・・・・
If you have already subscribed to the plan and are OK with spoilers and SM, please take a look if you like: ・・・・・・
2. creating a scenario related to a businessman in an office district

I added two light touching events for the little debrie man: ・・・・・・
I've only really added the touching part yet, and I haven't been able to implement the climax, or even the part where Erle feels it: ・・・・・・
Sorry ・・・・・・
Plans for October

1.Violence scenario creation
For the time being, we will concentrate on creating scenarios with the highest priority on the climax part. ・・・・・・
As soon as it's done, I'll put it in the patch.
If there is room, I will add rotors. ・・・・・・

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This guy.. I'm starting to feel disappointed with him, every month an update with him saying "I'm sorry".. I'm quite a fan of this game but this is taking way too long of what it should be, the tone in the last post is somehow changed, little to say and quickly goes to the point, pheraps the chinese partner is also loosing his patience.

Mar 4, 2021
This guy.. I'm starting to feel disappointed with him, every month an update with him saying "I'm sorry".. I'm quite a fan of this game but this is taking way too long of what it should be, the tone in the last post is somehow changed, little to say and quickly goes to the point, pheraps the chinese partner is also loosing his patience.
Some folks here spend all their time complaining but I would love to see you guys making a game of this size (configuring, designing, translating, making the story) and fulfilling peace to keep subscriptions active. He has been forced to put updates even if they are small, if you want to help subscribe to his content, it is already noticed that he has psychological problems and self-esteem.
Since the game was published here and I got to know the work of Sardines, that the game has potential.. the updates are slow we can't do anything.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Some folks here spend all their time complaining but I would love to see you guys making a game of this size (configuring, designing, translating, making the story) and fulfilling peace to keep subscriptions active. He has been forced to put updates even if they are small, if you want to help subscribe to his content, it is already noticed that he has psychological problems and self-esteem.
Since the game was published here and I got to know the work of Sardines, that the game has potential.. the updates are slow we can't do anything.
While I agree that the complaint is unreasonable, I don't think the "I'd like to see you try" argument is an effective one. Like that sort of thing only works on people who have some understanding of the subject. It doesn't really give a new perspective to someone who's already without a realistic perspective.

Apr 7, 2019
While I agree that the complaint is unreasonable, I don't think the "I'd like to see you try" argument is an effective one. Like that sort of thing only works on people who have some understanding of the subject. It doesn't really give a new perspective to someone who's already without a realistic perspective.
it also doesn't help that you don't have to have a skill in order to criticize it. even if i'm not a chef, i can tell if food is bad or if it takes too long to cook.

Reactions: ViviX12

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
it also doesn't help that you don't have to have a skill in order to criticize it. even if i'm not a chef, i can tell if food is bad or if it takes too long to cook.
That's another poor analogy. Pretty much everyone has a basic understanding of how long it should take for certain dishes to cook and how they should taste and feel. I'm sure everyone's at least fried an egg or made spaghetti at least once in their life. A more apt example would be comparing it to designing a brand new car. Everyone has an idea of what a car should look like, what a good car should have, and what they'd like to see in a car, but I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to find anyone that would boldly claim that you don't have to be an engineer to know if a car's taking too long to be designed.
Hell, let's make it even more on the nose. Now imagine saying "you don't have to be a game designer to know if it's taking too long to develop" to someone, anyone. It sounds silly, doesn't it?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes