2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
Man relax, is just a game, and the prota actually is reaaaally dumb, i mean, the end surely is a shit but, come on, this kind of protas are just for make the ntr, and is actually the kind of shity game for a weekend :p. The word "depressive" is just too much for this title, i prefer the word "shit" XD
I get what youre saying but I was only really talking about the ending sequence as that is depressing... if you ignore how brain dead the protag is up till that point. And i am and was relaxed.

Jul 2, 2017

Enjoy this kind of Game with such a sad story and an ending where the man who just wanted to be loved and find his place in the universe Dies without ever experiencing real love.
Clearly shows you never felt REAL Love yourself.
So you judge who felt as you put it 'real love' by what nsfw novels he/she enjoys, nice - just nice...
Also not everyone is as overattached to the pixels on the screen, could also argue with the 'man just wanted to be loved' as that was just another example of a pushover character that swims whenever river takes him. But thats another story.

Reactions: Walt71 and Pyrrical

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
my comment was erased for belittling and or trolling
now i wonder does the one trolling is me for hitting the nail on the head or the person putting wrong info in the overview and dev note then editing then a couple hours later (ntr avoidable became non-avoidable and fox-girl lover became ntr lover quite the trolling i'd say)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Either I'm missing some very obscure triggers or half of the corruption scenes are just missing, is this game really complete?

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Either I'm missing some very obscure triggers or half of the corruption scenes are just missing, is this game really complete?
It's complete as far as the creator is concerned. This was meant to be a simple and short test run.

Sep 13, 2019
The ending caused a much stronger response from people than I anticipated. I refered to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where the MC gets stabbed to... well. It just didn't cause the game to immediately end, and it didn't cause people to get angry over it. I thought "this much should be fine then, right?", well it wasn't. I was much too blunt and abrupt about it, but the strong response is duly noted.
For me even with the reference material, i definitely didnt like it then either and the same with another game where the same thing happens, those are just older games where the dev isnt in the forum.

though i find this ending minorly funny as i guessed what was gonna happen the moment the scene started.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I gonna regret asking this but what are their motive and what is everyone reaction when he die? Especially girls?
oh wait i thought you meant if it was intentional by the defs. it doesn´t sound like it was intentional by the driver of the car. he said it was probably a cat, so i think he was looking in the backmirrow or something. and the game ends after that so we don´t get to see any reaction when they find out.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes