2.70 star(s) 26 Votes

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
You at least did, and I'm betting those hating on you haven't have they?
Thank you for that kind speech. I'm not looking at the hate in such a dramatic way, I've been following the NTR scene for a very long time and I knew exactly what was going to happen in that regard. We're able to filter for the "real" negative criticism quite well.

What sucks, because I did not see that coming, was that people re-uploaded the game with a finished save, which changes the title screen. It would have been easily preventable if I knew that was going to happen. I had no idea people would re-upload a free game to mega etc. That was a soulcrusher for me because it must have ruined it for some people that would have otherwise enjoyed it more.

Overall I'm very happy with the reception because the people who got enjoyment out of it will love the next one, I think. If not, well I'm sitting here and doing it anyway.

Reactions: cho'gall

SilverWolfe22

Aug 7, 2017
I had several problems with the game, not so with the NTR but how it happened shit went from 0 to 100 real quick.
I had a problem with how things happened in the game as it appeared as there was no reason for why they happened but happened just to happen to move things along. while it's a normal thing to omit information from the reader to make things appear one way but it is important to consider the reason and effect of the lack of that info will do in your future projects.
I also have an issue with the ending scene as really realistically if that happened the vehicle would have sustained more damage that would have forced them to pull over even if it was a SUV and that would have forced the wife to come face to face with the consequences of her actions how's that for dark.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
The end of the game reminds me of NTRPG 2 because of how strong and sad it is, I have rarely seen that kind of end in NTR but personally it does not affect me much. Also would have liked it to be a little longer and to develop the story more, but as the creators say it is proof of what their future project will be.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
empe3 Pretty nice game :) I really like the art and the story (simple and short) is quite efficient, there is no useless grind or puzzle to access the scenes ! And the NTR is pretty good too (I hoped to see more scenes with the MC boss).

For a 1st game, good job dude !
Hope to see your next productions !

Reactions: cho'gall

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Sorry, but this is a bad take on your argument, you don't need to have the capacity to do something better than the author to criticize what they have made, nothing agaisn't you, i'm just saying.
To a partial extent that is true, I get what you are saying: 'One does not need to know how to cook eggs to know if one is rotten' type point, but to play devils advocate: Yes everyone can give criticism, but as a Dev you have to look at where and who that criticism is coming from and what's behind it. The dev seemed upset about 1* bombing and numerous trolls on Itch.io that I thought I'd cheer them up. I've seen many devs, they love their creation but they take any criticism to heart and it breaks them and they leave the industry altogether. Think of all the works that never were born because of that. I don't want that so I wanted to remind the dev to keep a level head and examine the criticism in perspective. Some of it IS warranted, some however is just bashing the dev for the genre he has picked, as he/she stated regarding itch.io, Some have experience playing games, some have experience creating games, others only exist to troll, belittle and hate. I'm not saying don't criticise or don't listen to criticism. I'm saying look behind the criticism and don't take all of it to heart.

Reactions: drone4of2

Meticulouswolf

May 11, 2018
Ayye I like ntr games as much as the next guy but like my man really tried his best we didnt get to make him a dumbass thats easy to cheat on but that ending though i really wished more for him XDD

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
Why TF does the game have a Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml? Is this a false positive? Why isnt there anyone else addressing this?

jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
Why TF does the game have a Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml? Is this a false positive? Why isnt there anyone else addressing this?
True lot's of suspicious activity on my computer after I downloaded this game. It's probably best to download this game from itch.io

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
if the mc die, it will be not good ntr game.

why i say this? well, we play as the mc and if the mc dies it will ruin the boner that i had. i already read some ntr mangas and every ending that require the mc to dies make me directly close the mangas and my boner just go down. (sorry talking about my boner, my english suck btw)

every ending of the mc will do but please dont make him die, it will be different if u play as netori guy.

Last edited:

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
empe3 Pretty nice game :) I really like the art and the story (simple and short) is quite efficient, there is no useless grind or puzzle to access the scenes ! And the NTR is pretty good too (I hoped to see more scenes with the MC boss).

For a 1st game, good job dude !
Hope to see your next productions !
My thoughts exactly, nice and short. Good art and dialogue.

alekard

Aug 4, 2017
Yo,

Same problem here i got several error messages while launching it.

first :

Capture0.JPG

I downloaded a font folder in the game folder then i had this :

Capture1.JPG

Anyone got an idea ?

Thanks !

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Same problem here i got several error messages while launching it.
I assume you don't have the RTP files?
Either:
Grab it here , scroll down a bit and get the VX Ace one
Or download the 200mb version from itchio which has the RTP files included.

Frostedmango

Oct 14, 2019
I assume you don't have the RTP files?
Either:
Grab it here , scroll down a bit and get the VX Ace one
Or download the 200mb version from itchio which has the RTP files included.
I already Have VX ace downloaded the problem only i have left is the tileset world A1 problem nothing more

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes