2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
I wouldn’t doubt that. I even saw some toxicity on his website and last work. There is a lot of toxic hypocritical mfs in this place when it comes to NTR. Especially when there is warnings and tags. I’m glad his ignoring the vanilla fanbase. The most hypocritical ones I’ve come across. Thanks for the update!
Happy to help, and yeah honestly I don't mind people having different preferences or fetishes, but I just don't get how people act like ntr is the worst thing ever like it's some great evil. In my opinion there are worse fetishes than ntr, another thing I find to be common is that a lot people hate ntr so much that they forget what it even means and as a result they incorrectly label stuff as being ntr where it doesn't even apply. Idk people are silly lol

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Just to let everyone know, a release date for the finished game has not been put out yet, but there will be a demo for it some time soon. I'm guessing the demo will be on his subscribestar only which can be accessed for as low as 2 bucks. Apparently the demo will be out some time very soon and the demo will be comprised of the content regarding the first town.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Just to let everyone know, a release date for the finished game has not been put out yet, but there will be a demo for it some time soon. I'm guessing the demo will be on his subscribestar only which can be accessed for as low as 2 bucks. Apparently the demo will be out some time very soon and the demo will be comprised of the content regarding the first town.
a demo of what? Is there a new game / new release of this coming out. Sorry if i missed this and it was discussed..

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
a demo of what? Is there a new game / new release of this coming out. Sorry if i missed this and it was discussed..
Headpat is working on their second game now this one was their first test game. The demo that was mentioned seemingly belongs to the new game. You can look at some teasers on their or/and support them on

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
It's all good bud, what illhoon mentioned above there is a new game he's working on and it's gonna have a lot more content in it. It looks very promising in my opinion. Basic premise of the game is that the MC and his girl friend are in a party together (it's an rpg game) and you guys need to have a damage dealer on your team, there will be multiple people that can fill the damage dealing role in your party, but these members will try to get close to the MC's girlfriend, Sana. According to the developer there will be a good amount of things to experience in each town. There isn't a release date yet for the full game, but the developer had stated that there will be a demo for the game that will consist of the first town in the game (also each game will have a dungeon with an antagonist for each apparently)

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
well i hope the next game doesnt have a WTF ending i like NTR even characters getting tortured and killed. but whatever the hell that was i dont even know
like the scene in the ending can stay the same in my eyes but i woudve had them get caught in the same day then the next day after coming home to see the NTRING or videotape as games like to do ithe then goes the pub in a depression cue final scene

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cho'gall

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Is the demo out yet or release date soon?
still nothing... Last week he said by the end of this week or earlier the demo will be out and still nothing. He said the artist has all his stuff done for the demo, but there is some technical stuff giving him issue that he was trying to fix with Sana.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
still nothing... Last week he said by the end of this week or earlier the demo will be out and still nothing. He said the artist has all his stuff done for the demo, but there is some technical stuff giving him issue that he was trying to fix with Sana.
That’s for the update

jaden000

May 30, 2020
No problem happy to help. Idk I think he just keeps giving fake deadlines to appease people, which is pretty frustrating. Before we were told that the demo was coming out at the beginning of April, then we were told it was coming by the end of the week and still nothing. If he needs more time I think it's better if he's just honest about it instead of just this repeating cycle of "it should be ready by this date". It's very frustrating to be given a date of release and then when the release arrives he doesn't meet that deadline. I understand it's hard work and I'm not downplaying the hard work he's doing I'm sure he's doing a lot of work and I'm still very much looking forward to trying his game, I just don't see why people have to be lied to, people would understand if he needs more time. At this point I don't know when to expect when the demo or full release is coming out.
Damn I didn’t know it was that bad…I wouldn’t like if he’s ripping of the supporters. Honesty and transparency is most important in stuff like this

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Happy to help, and yeah honestly I don't mind people having different preferences or fetishes, but I just don't get how people act like ntr is the worst thing ever like it's some great evil. In my opinion there are worse fetishes than ntr, another thing I find to be common is that a lot people hate ntr so much that they forget what it even means and as a result they incorrectly label stuff as being ntr where it doesn't even apply. Idk people are silly lol
It's the insecurity of the sanctimony of relationships, it's kinda dumb in my opinion, as someone who has been cheated on, and maybe i'm just cold AF but I'd just drop the person cheating in question and move on, cause there are thousands of people out there. I imagine more people get attached to their lovers, and the same reason people get upset at NTR is why people don't leave unhealthy relationships. I'm also kinda a slut and would more likely join in then get truly cucked.

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
It's the insecurity of the sanctimony of relationships, it's kinda dumb in my opinion, as someone who has been cheated on, and maybe i'm just cold AF but I'd just drop the person cheating in question and move on, cause there are thousands of people out there. I imagine more people get attached to their lovers, and the same reason people get upset at NTR is why people don't leave unhealthy relationships. I'm also kinda a slut and would more likely join in then get truly cucked.
Yeah that's what it is big time, people get really insecure about relationships which is an understandable reaction honestly, but there are some people take to a point where it's to their own detriment. I learned that the hard way, I been cheated on too and when that happened I did my best to fix things, but in the end I decided it was best to just cut things off because continuing with that wasn't worth the hardship. People have a hard time letting go. For me, this ntr stuff only really goes as fiction for me though. It's a vastly different feeling playing a silly game or reading some doujin than actually getting cheated on, the latter obviously hits harder and is more personal so I don't think I would really enjoy getting "ntr'd" in real life lol

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Yeah that's what it is big time, people get really insecure about relationships which is an understandable reaction honestly, but there are some people take to a point where it's to their own detriment. I learned that the hard way, I been cheated on too and when that happened I did my best to fix things, but in the end I decided it was best to just cut things off because continuing with that wasn't worth the hardship. People have a hard time letting go. For me, this ntr stuff only really goes as fiction for me though. It's a vastly different feeling playing a silly game or reading some doujin than actually getting cheated on, the latter obviously hits harder and is more personal so I don't think I would really enjoy getting "ntr'd" in real life lol
I agree I think cheating is a lot more common and realistic than NTR. Like my friends that had cheating experience was not cuz a guy just magically touched her breast and she got wet. NTR is just escapism to see lustful women break down with their morals and I love the corrupt aspect of it

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
I agree I think cheating is a lot more common and realistic than NTR. Like my friends that had cheating experience was not cuz a guy just magically touched her breast and she got wet. NTR is just escapism to see lustful women break down with their morals and I love the corrupt aspect of it
Yeah it definitely is more common, especially in America lol. For me I like ntr for multiple reasons, The corruption, Slutty women are attractive to me in fiction and if the corruption made someone more slutty it just adds up together. Also I'm a fan of voyeurism so it would be a given in ntr. Also in fiction cheatings makes for exciting story telling, the risk and all that is enjoyable to me :D

Reactions: jaden000
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes