cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just a quick note.

So this thread wasn't 'promoted' in the Latest Updates after releasing FmF Stories: BFF Tales Book One a few days ago.
i think it was but maybe slipped to page 2 due other updates.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
i think it was but maybe slipped to page 2 due other updates.
Nope. The FmF banner/thumbnail in the latest updates shows 3yrs as the last update, and does not appear in the first 10 pages of latest updates, which covers the last 6 days (was released 5 days ago).

We probably should have asked for an Update for Deenus a couple of years back, but the uploads kept getting deleted and it slipped my mind. Note that I asked the uploaders to also make mirrors for Deenus when I uploaded FmF Stories: BFF Tales Book One a few days ago, to reduce the chance of Deenus disappearing again.

As I said, just waiting on a possible Android port, that way we don't 'double tap' on promoting the update. Someone offered to work on an Android port, but beggers can't be choosers so it'll get done when it gets done.

Reactions: Chevy2ss and oaiki

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well not Defending F95 but sometimes they get lots of updates so small projects like this might go unnoticed.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I just downloaded the Deenus win+linux from MEGA, and noticed the zip contained two additional zip-files inside — for mac and PC respectively. So the zip is three times as large as it needs to be.

It seems like the files in the extra zip files are a day or two older than the files in the "root" zip-file, and is from before a proofread.

all the other places it's hosted are about the same *3 size.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just downloaded the Deenus win+linux from MEGA, and noticed the zip contained two additional zip-files inside — for mac and PC respectively. So the zip is three times as large as it needs to be.

It seems like the files in the extra zip files are a day or two older than the files in the "root" zip-file, and is from before a proofread.

all the other places it's hosted are about the same *3 size.
Good to know. I was thinking about reformatting it so that it matches the same style as FmF Stories, so if I rebuild it I can also make sure that the mac version is in a separate .7z from the pc version.

RustyV was still pretty new to Ren'Py when he made Deenus.

Thanks for the heads up!
:cool:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I haven't heard anything more from the guy that was looking into an Android port for FmF Stories: BFF Tales Book One. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up.

It'll be a while before I come back to FmF, so Book One will be the last release for now.

Here's a random Jen render in the meantime...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: BFF Book 1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 96 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the Android Ports estrada777 !

While marked as 'unofficial', said Android ports are pretty much 'approved' by the developers, but we have no Android devices to test them on, so feedback on said Android ports is always appreciated. As well as feedback on our PC/Linux and Mac versions!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
can we play pure harem lesbian or not ?
While there is a fair amount of lesbian content, well FmF does stand for Fucking my Father, so expect at least one character to end up fucking her father... or other relatives...

This is set up essentially as a 'unofficial parody prequel' to DMD, so the three main female girls may not be having a lot of sex, but as for their friends, family and such... well I won't spoil it.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
he does but also he isn't daddy to any of girls.
bummer, that would have been even funnier. Like the last update of Burned where literally Jeff Epstein was made into the dad of one of the LI's (Deaufosse has a similar sick sense of humor to mine).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
yea he was dating some1s mommy (jen maybe).
bummer, that would have been even funnier. Like the last update of Burned where literally Jeff Epstein was made into the dad of one of the LI's (Deaufosse has a similar sick sense of humor to mine).
For clarification purposes...

Young Hottie - Dad - Daughter - Lucky Young Dude

Which would mean he's someone's Grandpa... hence Grandpa Ron.

Also, alternate universe timey wimey stuff, so this 'nod' is just referred to as Ron J amongst FmF staffers.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes