cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you Ohwee and Rusty for not giving up when MrDots has..
dots didn't give up anything. dmd got completed (some say should been completed after ch2) and sequel not that possible and not needed.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Still plugging away, this render took a while to set up...

Just some random flashback thingie, I needed it for conversation background filler.

Still making slow but steady progress on the next story. Back to it!
:cool:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So is that all for this game? Or is there a longer one?
Change in format. The 'game' is complete, but we are working on add-on stories that aren't directly tied to the game as far as game mechanics, etc. but explore the existing setting.

I'm trying to get the next FmF Stories installment done by the end of this month, but I'm slow so we'll see...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick update time!

There was a scene that I was struggling with, that I wasn't happy with the scene dialogue progression I had written, and I was struggling with a case of writers block, so I took a week off from the FmF story while I worked through the dialogue in my head.

I'm back on the case though! I'm reasonably happy with the new dialogue that I came up with, and am now doing a few new renders to tie in with the associated dialogue and help with the story flow a bit.

So it'll be a while longer before the next FmF Stories installment is ready. Once I finish adding the scenes I have in mind, of course I need to run it by the guys so that they can playtest things and point out any typos and such that I may have missed.

Back to it!
:cool:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes