jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Fog of War: Book One
WISH LIST FOG OF WAR ON STEAM!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Please wish list it! Tomorrow I will post the most recent dev log!

Reactions: vireker and motseer

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Chapter 4: Dev Log 09

1701720084735.png

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a good week! Very productive week over here. Minus Sunday--I had a skill headache and didn't get much done. I was going to try and push through but I was already at 75 hours of work through the day job and the game--take part of the day to rest up would probably be smarter.

We are just over 1000 renders cooked with another 800 or so left. Also posed and rendered a couple of cinematic animations. I'd be estimating a late February release. After release I'll be spending 4-5 weeks complete the steam build. The Steam build will consist of:

-Re-working older lewds to be more hardcore -Re-working some prologue renders. -Adding a CG/Lewd gallery -Achievements -UI work

I have big plans for book 2. I'll be swapping to blender for animations. The tools it offers are just to good. The more you skills grow as a developer the more you hate your previous work. I can barely sit though my prologue-ch1. I HATE IT! haha. Always trying to improve your craft comes with some downsides when looking at older work.

If you haven't played the Hellcat Lounge they just dropped their chapter 3. This game has next level visuals--the best animations you've seen in the AVN world. It's all about some hot rocker chicks.
Win!

check them out here!

I'll leave with a couple of previews--

1701720101873.png
1701720109456.png
Please wishlist Fog of War on Steam!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I can't wait this is up there among the hidden gem AVN's will be buying day 1 most likely when it goes on steam.

lustforhunks

Apr 29, 2021
Both male and female bodies are so fucking gorgeous! Just the few (2?)sex scenes are boring! The plot of this game is cool. What a waste!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Both male and female bodies are so fucking gorgeous! Just the few (2?)sex scenes are boring! The plot of this game is cool. What a waste!
I actually like we have very little sex scenes not sure if it's meant to be a slow burn feel or not but I do like how sex scenes arent feeling rushed in this one. I only recall 1 of the lewd scenes the one in the prologue I liked the context of that one but I can see what you mean by boring as if I recall right it was over sooner than I thought. I think I skipped the other 1 if it's with who I think it is.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
patreonheader1.png

Chapter 4: Dev Log 13

Hello everyone!
Another productive week. The music battle continues. I think I'm going to shelve this as the last thing I do for the chapter. My frustration level with it is high and it's a large time sink and might be better a sole focus task. I know there are people who turn it off but for those who don't , It's a very important layer of the experience and I'll continue to keep working on it. At least for me. For example-- Final Fantasy 7 and The Quarry resonated a lot with me because of the music.
There are 3-400 renders left 6 animations, the intel's and coding left. Spending the first half of today coding and post working and will be doing renders and some customs this evening.

The home stretch is here. I've changed my routine up. Developing and working full time has had me lose focus on my physical health as I've tunnel visioned on work. I've changed my diet and got back into the gym. I was a competitive strength athlete before the pandemic. That changed my routine and now it's time i get back into it. My energy levels have tanked and I need to correct it to stay productive. Expect me to post photos all of the chicken and rice I'm eating. Just kidding.
I jumped into this project with few applicable skills. I had some basic writing and photography stuff from all the way back in high school. I sometimes feel rather inadequate. I'll be trying to push some boundaries with book 2. Being a very story focused AVN its very important to have those elements really stand out as i cannot crutch on lewds.

Have a great week everyone.
Please wish list on Steam!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I forget do we know if Book one will come out on steam around the same time as the next update?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes