VN Ren'Py Fog Of War [Ep. 4.2] [Story Machine Studios]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, I didn't like the prologue that much to be honest, but always play more because sometimes good thing happen event when the start feels "meh". I know some people say this game isn't realistic at all, but I don't think it means to be that realistic. I enjoyed it for sure.

Can it be better? Sure.

Is it boring or a bad game? Not at all.

I had fun and wanted more, so it's a really good thing.

Also, LEXI AND CECE!!!!!!!!! Bonus point for me! :D
yeah the prologue is a bit rough almost dropped it at the break up as I did end up wanting to like that character alot from the little I saw at the prologue. It just felt really sad to me was almost hard to keep playing and I have no I haven't experienced anything like this just the MC and his ex GF seemed really happy and like a good couple at the start lol. But im glad I didn't drop it I love this game

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: txe320 and FatGiant

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Fog Of War [Ep. 4] [Story Machine Studios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [780 MB]
- - -

Mac [790 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Fog Of War [Ep. 4] [Story Machine Studios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [780 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [790 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Thanks

Reactions: Bob69

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
patreonheader1.png

Hello everyone!
Hope everyone is doing well! I also hope you all enjoyed the update! Currently plugging away at both Chapter 5 and Steam. I'm reworking parts of the earlier content. Don't worry. It won't take away from overall development. Steam will release late April so all reworking will be in that window.
I've also already started coding for chapter 5. Chapter 5 is going to be bigger and better! I'm really wanting up up the cinematics of this project. I've started my blender journey to make this happen! The tools offered by blender are just too good on the animation front.
Here is a few shots of the new visuals.
Kendra Opening

The Long Walk

Steak

Retirement

Hope you all have a great week!

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!
-Meat Shield

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FogOfWar-EP4.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
where is the sex here?i only saw bj's i know is hard to do those scenes but man ....i hard no to be dissapointed about that....

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
where is the sex here?i only saw bj's i know is hard to do those scenes but man ....i hard no to be dissapointed about that....
cant say for sure yet to play the new update im waiting till April for the steam release but I always saw this as slow / medium burn game from what I can recall last I played.

Well, maybe this game is not for you then. When that first started, it was said it would be, and I quote; "This game will be quite vanilla and romance focused".

So, expect more of a romance story with occasional sex.
Thank you for confirming what I thought wasn't 100% sure since I need to replay this game.

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Well, maybe this game is not for you then. When that first started, it was said it would be, and I quote; "This game will be quite vanilla and romance focused".

So, expect more of a romance story with occasional sex.

Reactions: Dessolos

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
For the people talking sbout the sex scenes being short, it is actually one long animation, so after the blowjob, they will jump to some actual sex, you can't click beacsue that will skip the all of the sex animation scene. Also the dev said he will be going more lewd and less softcore sex now with the sexual scenes, so it wont be completely vanilla now.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes