VN Ren'Py Fog Of War [Ep. 4.2] [Story Machine Studios]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
View attachment 3287934

Chapter 4: Dev Log 13

Hello everyone!
Another productive week. The music battle continues. I think I'm going to shelve this as the last thing I do for the chapter. My frustration level with it is high and it's a large time sink and might be better a sole focus task. I know there are people who turn it off but for those who don't , It's a very important layer of the experience and I'll continue to keep working on it. At least for me. For example-- Final Fantasy 7 and The Quarry resonated a lot with me because of the music.
There are 3-400 renders left 6 animations, the intel's and coding left. Spending the first half of today coding and post working and will be doing renders and some customs this evening.

The home stretch is here. I've changed my routine up. Developing and working full time has had me lose focus on my physical health as I've tunnel visioned on work. I've changed my diet and got back into the gym. I was a competitive strength athlete before the pandemic. That changed my routine and now it's time i get back into it. My energy levels have tanked and I need to correct it to stay productive. Expect me to post photos all of the chicken and rice I'm eating. Just kidding.
I jumped into this project with few applicable skills. I had some basic writing and photography stuff from all the way back in high school. I sometimes feel rather inadequate. I'll be trying to push some boundaries with book 2. Being a very story focused AVN its very important to have those elements really stand out as i cannot crutch on lewds.

Have a great week everyone.
Please wish list on Steam!

thanks for the update. while i do like the game, i was getting errors throughout my play time. hopefully it would be fix in the next update.

Reactions: Dynamike

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
IMG_20240302_024836_769.jpg

Hello Everyone!
Chapter 4 of Fog of War releases on March 11th for all above the $10 tier and the 14th to the $5 tier. I hope you all enjoy it, it’s been a journey. And much more to come.
You will notice a drastic change in lewd content. While it won’t be going into heavy kinks etc. the softer approach has been scrapped. This is due to my initial reasonings no longer being applicable. It did not help secure music licenses and my Wife really doesn’t really care. Kek.
Have a great weekend !

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
can't wait this is an awesome game :( my backlog is full of updates I been wanting to play but this is going to the sooner than later pile, this game is awesome.
Side note does this mean it's going to be on steam around then as well since I notice it says Q1

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
ok just played this game, i liked it a lot , good story, good visuals, nice characters and very beautiful LIs actually this Vn is one of the few which make it difficult for me to choose a LI as main path... i like kendra/angelica/kristyn almost equally with kendra slight lead for now.. the only thing i don't like is that MC is like bodybuilder but that personal taste i guess.
Overall is a great VN and Tier A in my books.
For sure though im gonna keep it in my VN list.

Reactions: snow123789456

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
ok just played this game, i liked it a lot , good story, good visuals, nice characters and very beautiful LIs actually this Vn is one of the few which make it difficult for me to choose a LI as main path... i like kendra/angelica/kristyn almost equally with kendra slight lead for now.. the only thing i don't like is that MC is like bodybuilder but that personal taste i guess.
Overall is a great VN and Tier A in my books.
For sure though im gonna keep it in my VN list.
yeah I cant wait to replay this one when the updates drops in the next week or so. I recall I liked the EX girlfriend the best. Honestly I almost wanted to drop the game when they broke up at the start cause the little bit we saw of her made it really sad and I already liked her then.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Well, I didn't like the prologue that much to be honest, but always play more because sometimes good thing happen event when the start feels "meh". I know some people say this game isn't realistic at all, but I don't think it means to be that realistic. I enjoyed it for sure.

Can it be better? Sure.

Is it boring or a bad game? Not at all.

I had fun and wanted more, so it's a really good thing.

Also, LEXI AND CECE!!!!!!!!! Bonus point for me! :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FatGiant
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes