3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I judge purely by the list of tags.
Is it necessary to understand this so that women are pregnant not from the MC? and what, and even pregnant sex with them will not be? - Hmm... I don't really like it.
this is actually some kind of double bummer: Autor didn’t let me impregnate them and didn’t let me have sex with pregnant women - in general, this is double cruelty, don’t you think, author? doing so is not good.
maybe there is a hidden NTR here?
Well, after all, as usual, the player considers all the women that he meets in the game - potentially his women. and when someone makes his women pregnant, it hurts pride. and it seems like treason or NTR.
=)

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I judge purely by the list of tags.
Is it necessary to understand this so that women are pregnant not from the MC? and what, and even pregnant sex with them will not be? - Hmm... I don't really like it.
this is actually some kind of double bummer: Autor didn’t let me impregnate them and didn’t let me have sex with pregnant women - in general, this is double cruelty, don’t you think, author? doing so is not good.
maybe there is a hidden NTR here?
Well, after all, as usual, the player considers all the women that he meets in the game - potentially his women. and when someone makes his women pregnant, it hurts pride. and it seems like treason or NTR.
=)
What makes you think they are not impregnated by the MC? Eva's pregnancy occurred after she is creampied by the MC. Christie said she was the girl with the MC all this time instead of Eva, implying she was the one who had sex with the MC. And what are you talking about not letting you impregnate them? He has sex with all of the girls in the second ending.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What makes you think they are not impregnated by the MC? Eva's pregnancy occurred after she is creampied by the MC. Christie said she was the girl with the MC all this time instead of Eva, implying she was the one who had sex with the MC. And what are you talking about not letting you impregnate them? He has sex with all of the girls in the second ending.
heh only that there is no impregnation in the list of tags - how does a reasonable answer fit? =)

ok seriously, then - I repeat, I wrote my comment purely on the basis of the list of tags, without downloading or launching the game, figuratively speaking, playing a fool who blindly believes advertising on the word.
it's like asking to bring the list of tags to the current form (that is, to what the game actually has) was more convincing, because there is no more convincing request than a request with justification why it is better to do so. no more.

Sincerely.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
heh only that there is no impregnation in the list of tags - how does a reasonable answer fit? =)

ok seriously, then - I repeat, I wrote my comment purely on the basis of the list of tags, without downloading or launching the game, figuratively speaking, playing a fool who blindly believes advertising on the word.
it's like asking to bring the list of tags to the current form (that is, to what the game actually has) was more convincing, because there is no more convincing request than a request with justification why it is better to do so. no more.

Sincerely.
Impregnation is not a tag on F95.

• Sad
Reactions: Punto and ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
interesting, but - not enough! =)
too short story.
although if this is a creative debut, then ... then ok. =)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah it is my first try on making visual novels. I am making another game, that is quite different from this one, but the focus would be on pregnancy and lactation.
Yeah, you got that right. Lactation is very much linked with pregnancy, more so after giving birth:D.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, you got that right. Lactation is very much linked with pregnancy, more so after giving birth:D.
illlllloveit! =)

the most useful kink of all kinks is to make small babies, to give people life. that's great as well. it is godly. =)

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Oh, I have done my research :). Lactation starts about 4 months into pregnancy. It makes boobs bigger and turns the areola darker, and veins around the boobs will become more visible. Initially the milk produced is different in colour, and smaller in amount. Its taste is sweeter than cow's milk, and some people describe it as close to almond milk. I intend to include all these details in the story to make it more realistic.

But well, I don't know if people will like my next game because it will be rapey. Foggy Hill wasn't really what I wanted to make at first, but I guess I wanted to pick a more normal setting for my first try. Check out my fan arts for Vae Victis if anyone wants an idea of what my next game will be like.
illlllloveit! =)

the most useful kink of all kinks is to make small babies, to give people life. that's great as well. it is godly. =)
And yes, babies. I intend to make that a major story element in my next game, although the DAZ assets for babies are quite limited, so I'll have to see what I can do. Races and genetics come into play when you're making babies, and I think those will make an interesting story.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Its taste is sweeter than cow's milk
I fully confirm. Yes, sweeter than cow's milk. my good friend, when she was feeding a child, somehow treated me. ah, it's a pity that only from a glass hehe... but when I drank it was still warm... delicious =)

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
my next game because it will be rapey.
rape, you say... hmm... depending on how it's presented and framed...
( a little bit of theory so as not to feel like a hypocrite when playing this kind of game - so to speak, in order to adjust your way of thinking in the right way and not blame yourself for a thought crime )

some girls want to be raped.
some do not admit it to themselves, but behave in a manner appropriate for the corresponding "event" - dress to be noticed, go to "dangerous" places at "dangerous" times ...
comrade, if you do everything right, everything will be ok, even if it's about rape. the main thing is not to introduce an element of hatred into the game - it hurts a lot. I know by myself.

there is an anecdote that somehow fits the topic -
why is it convenient to have sex in the stairwell? because if the girl is very tall, then you can put her on a step lower,
if she is too low, you can put her on a step higher,
and if he doesn’t get up (=no erection), you can pretend that the neighbors seem to be leaving.

yes, and with rape, it’s also about the same - if she didn’t like it (and you, my friend, don’t pester the ladies if you’re not sure that you can satisfy, because when you feel good and she doesn’t, it’s not good, it’s humiliating) then she will report to the police. and if she liked it, she will consider it a side unintended pleasure for herself and may even leave a phone number =)

Last edited:

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
rape, you say... hmm... depending on how it's presented and framed...
( a little bit of theory so as not to feel like a hypocrite when playing this kind of game - so to speak, in order to adjust your way of thinking in the right way and not blame yourself for a thought crime )

some girls want to be raped.
some do not admit it to themselves, but behave in a manner appropriate for the corresponding "event" - dress to be noticed, go to "dangerous" places at "dangerous" times ...
comrade, if you do everything right, everything will be ok, even if it's about rape. the main thing is not to introduce an element of hatred into the game - it hurts a lot. I know by myself.

there is an anecdote that somehow fits the topic -
why is it convenient to have sex in the stairwell? because if the girl is very tall, then you can put her on a step lower,
if she is too low, you can put her on a step higher,
and if he doesn’t get up (=no erection), you can pretend that the neighbors seem to be leaving.

yes, and with rape, it’s also about the same - if she didn’t like it (and you, my friend, don’t pester the ladies if you’re not sure that you can satisfy, because when you feel good and she doesn’t, it’s not good, it’s humiliating) then she will report to the police. and if she liked it, she will consider it a side unintended pleasure for herself and may even leave a phone number =)
Well, then I think you won't like my next game. Because the rapes in it are real rapes, not roleplaying. The girls will not enjoy the rape. Some will hate the MC for it, some will feel helpless.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, then I think you won't like my next game. Because the rapes in it are real rapes, not roleplaying. The girls will not enjoy the rape. Some will hate the MC for it, some will feel helpless.
Restore Her Career - I strongly advise you to play this game - it very much sets you in the right mood, helps to sort things in the brain, put thoughts on the shelves. yes, at first the girls really did not like how the MC treated them, how he blackmailed them. but in the end - even began to enjoy. it was enough to just open their eyes and read what they think and look at how their bodies behave, what their body language is. they liked the new normal they fell into after becoming the protagonist's personal sex toys. can anyone accuse him of MC that he hated his victims? not at all.

i repeat
// some [girls] do not admit it to themselves, but behave in a manner appropriate for the corresponding "event" - dress to be noticed, go to "dangerous" places at "dangerous" times ... //

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Restore Her Career - I strongly advise you to play this game - it very much sets you in the right mood, helps to sort things in the brain, put thoughts on the shelves. yes, at first the girls really did not like how the MC treated them, how he blackmailed them. but in the end - even began to enjoy. it was enough to just open their eyes and read what they think and look at how their bodies behave, what their body language is. they liked the new normal they fell into after becoming the protagonist's personal sex toys. can anyone accuse him of MC that he hated his victims? not at all.

i repeat
// some [girls] do not admit it to themselves, but behave in a manner appropriate for the corresponding "event" - dress to be noticed, go to "dangerous" places at "dangerous" times ... //
I'm sure it is a good game, but I'm not looking to copy it. There is a story I want to write. There is no point in changing it to something else. It's like a writer planning to write a science fiction, but then someone tells him fantasy is also good. It's just not what I want to write.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
but I'm not looking to copy it. There is a story I want to write.
oh no. =)
I didn't talk about copying (and stop hitting the bushes)
no. I was talking about something else. I was talking about how often what we think we say is not what we actually say, is not what the people who listen to us hear. I was talking about "talk between the lines" I was talking about Freudian slips, about psychological things.
about the fact that the characters, having come out from the author's pen, begin to live their own lives on a piece of paper, this is especially noticeable when another person retells the meaning of what is happening in their own words - the effect of the "broken phone" begins to work at full capacity.
I am bringing my speech to what - that what you want to call rape, may, upon closer detailed examination, not be rape. but on the contrary - to be a cure for chronic malfucking. (the female subconscious can be arranged much more complicated (than the male), because it is accustomed to fight with the female consciousness, has learned to do tricks with the female consciousness - in order to lure a woman closer to a strong male in order to you-know-what-exactly-wink-wink )

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
oh no. =)
I didn't talk about copying (and stop hitting the bushes)
no. I was talking about something else. I was talking about how often what we think we say is not what we actually say, is not what the people who listen to us hear. I was talking about "talk between the lines" I was talking about Freudian slips, about psychological things.
about the fact that the characters, having come out from the author's pen, begin to live their own lives on a piece of paper, this is especially noticeable when another person retells the meaning of what is happening in their own words - the effect of the "broken phone" begins to work at full capacity.
I am bringing my speech to what - that what you want to call rape, may, upon closer detailed examination, not be rape. but on the contrary - to be a cure for chronic malfucking. (the female subconscious can be arranged much more complicated (than the male), because it is accustomed to fight with the female consciousness, has learned to do tricks with the female consciousness - in order to lure a woman closer to a strong male in order to you-know-what-exactly-wink-wink )
Well, yeah, what you say can be misunderstood by other people. I do agree that characters in a story have their own lives. As the author, I try to think about how they would react to certain situations, based on their personality and past experience, to make the story feel more natural.

From my understanding, rape is forced sex. A woman can enjoy rape, but it would still be rape. It's like someone can enjoy pain, but getting stabbed still causes pain. Anyway, I think what you described is basically corruption, which is that a woman initially thinks she doesn't like sex or some kinks, but later discovers or get trained to like it.

Reactions: ramvivat
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes