bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
Interesting story so far but as in other of your games i am not a fan of the mc model and wtf does he have on his chin?
I know what´s supposed to be but either give him a real beard or clean shave, not some strands of hair that got stuck from his last cunnilingus.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinsel

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Interesting story so far but as in other of your games i am not a fan of the mc model and wtf does he have on his chin?
I know what´s supposed to be but either give him a real beard or clean shave, not some strands of hair that got stuck from his last cunnilingus.
Here's what he'd probably have to say about your comments on his looks: *smile*

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Fucking shit ends in this update. Unless Fisher kills those two idiots. Yes, she’s a super grandma and it can bring those two down completely. Somehow the game ends if one good one is killed.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
SuperWriter Thank you for your work! A couple of errors have cropped up since Anoushka's variables have been removed, but there are still references to them in U4.rpy.
Python:
$ AApts = AApts + 1
if AAsex == True:
Those should either be removed or defaulted again.
Write him on discord, he is no longer active here in the forum.

Reactions: LightmanP

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I thought it was just a matter of time before the doctor bought it. I still think she included some of her DNA in the mix of the girls somewhere so that when the baron bites it, at least one of them will inherit the family fortune... At least I'm hoping. Another excellent update.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I thought it was just a matter of time before the doctor bought it. I still think she included some of her DNA in the mix of the girls somewhere so that when the baron bites it, at least one of them will inherit the family fortune... At least I'm hoping. Another excellent update.
Please put stuff like that — the death of a character of her importance — in SPOILER tags.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi Guy´s anyone of u stumbled over this ? I´m using the compressed version with the mod
Edit: nevermind a clean Install did the Trick

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You know I decided to give this game a second try, because the first time for whatever reason I just couldn't get into it. Now half way through I think I have made a discovery. After reading some of the comment pages and looking back at the MC, I actually have a genuine question. What ethnicity is the MC? All this time I figured he was the same as Sun Breed's MC ethnicity possibly asian/indian/middle eastern whatever you want to call it. Because looking at the two the skin colour is the same, and I was playing with that in mind. But after looking back at the forum and reading some comments I realized that might not be the case. So as a genuine question out of curiosity SuperWriter what is his ethnicity?

I don't mean to start any race war or anything, for all I care the MC could be a purple hybrid from Saturn(which sounds pretty cool by the way now that I think about it) as long as the story is good.....but it is just my own curiosity. Again in my head I was playing as him being of middle eastern decent like Sun Breed and probably will continue to do so even after finding out, but I would want to know what was the intended design of the dev, for my own curiosity. It is just one of those things that just makes you curious and you just have to know.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Talk about stuff that gets devs off their game threads into their happy place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You know I decided to give this game a second try, because the first time for whatever reason I just couldn't get into it. Now half way through I think I have made a discovery. After reading some of the comment pages and looking back at the MC, I actually have a genuine question. What ethnicity is the MC? All this time I figured he was the same as Sun Breed's MC ethnicity possibly asian/indian/middle eastern whatever you want to call it. Because looking at the two the skin colour is the same, and I was playing with that in mind. But after looking back at the forum and reading some comments I realized that might not be the case. So as a genuine question out of curiosity SuperWriter what is his ethnicity?

I don't mean to start any race war or anything, for all I care the MC could be a purple hybrid from Saturn(which sounds pretty cool by the way now that I think about it) as long as the story is good.....but it is just my own curiosity. Again in my head I was playing as him being of middle eastern decent like Sun Breed and probably will continue to do so even after finding out, but I would want to know what was the intended design of the dev, for my own curiosity. It is just one of those things that just makes you curious and you just have to know.
SuperWriter doesn't come on here anymore because of the negativity he's received here. To ask him a question, you'll need to visit his Discord.

But to your question, the ethnicity of the MC, if I'm not mistaken, is black. You could say he has some ethnic heritage mixing, since this is an English-language nation like America. But even setting that aside, his ancestors themselves could be ethnically mixed, like being from Mauritania originally where both Haratin and Arab-Berbers live. Then you'd get a blending of Middle Eastern, Roman African (basically white), and African (black). But I do believe it's supposed to be black.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
SuperWriter doesn't come on here anymore because of the negativity he's received here. To ask him a question, you'll need to visit his Discord.

But to your question, the ethnicity of the MC, if I'm not mistaken, is black. You could say he has some ethnic heritage mixing, since this is an English-language nation like America. But even setting that aside, his ancestors themselves could be ethnically mixed, like being from Mauritania originally where both Haratin and Arab-Berbers live. Then you'd get a blending of Middle Eastern, Roman African (basically white), and African (black). But I do believe it's supposed to be black.
Really I have been out of the loop for a while with his games? I did not know he was getting that much negativity, especially considering from my point of view at least that he had an interesting perspective on quite a few topics and I have had some interesting conversations with him on the forum so it is a real shame to hear that.

Back to the original question though, yeah the MC definitely looks mixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plus the similarity in skin tone to the MC from Sun Breed really made me think of that first.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes