Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is not easy in the hardships of the story. For comparison, Hunger 4 chaos seems lighter
and sun breed is a cake you drool about and get to eat it too.
One moment a girl is fit and strong, the next she gets her tushy handed to her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fugitives from the authoritarian state like owner of all things in your region.
The possy is already assembled. Get yourself a copy of django and go unchained.

Reactions: Wyrme

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1648237974618.png

FtL Preview Pic 0.6 #1
How do you guys like Nine's new outfit?
You'll be seeing her in it about a week,
so we're close as we spend time with her and get back to the main story!

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
SuperWriter Thank you for your work! A couple of errors have cropped up since Anoushka's variables have been removed, but there are still references to them in U4.rpy.
Python:
$ AApts = AApts + 1
if AAsex == True:
Those should either be removed or defaulted again.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
This update was mostly about Nine, if you are not on her Path you get a very short one.

And that is not right i think, because there is no reason, not to talk in the kitchen with her and not to go shoping, where you discover a skill from her. That still can be show, even if you dont are on her path.
And it makes a disapointing update if you are not on Harem or her path. It would be better not to make a entery update on only one person. Because if i are only interesstet in one, i would have to wait 2 updates, till i have a bit action.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Follow the Leader [v0.6] [SuperWriter] [OS@837MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 837MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 235MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :p

Last edited:

Revealer69

Aug 7, 2018
This update was mostly about Nine, if you are not on her Path you get a very short one.

And that is not right i think, because there is no reason, not to talk in the kitchen with her and not to go shoping, where you discover a skill from her. That still can be show, even if you dont are on her path.
And it makes a disapointing update if you are not on Harem or her path. It would be better not to make a entery update on only one person. Becaus if i are only interesstet in one, i would have to wait 2 updates, till i have a bit action.
The developer wanted to flesh out a bit more of 1 of their character's story, that's totally fine.
In the end, we are getting a alpha/beta of a visual novel, pressuring an author to work on other characters because you don't like it is just (sorry for the mean comment) being entitled, especially since you are probably not a patreon and are reading it for free.

Since I haven't played the update yet, I can't comment on whether or not that shopping scene and the skill could be part of the non-nine route, but maybe what happens in there is included in a later update with other characters.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are talking about a game that had sex stripped out of it for laters. Be glad you still got action as it is.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
The developer wanted to flesh out a bit more of 1 of their character's story, that's totally fine.
In the end, we are getting a alpha/beta of a visual novel, pressuring an author to work on other characters because you don't like it is just (sorry for the mean comment) being entitled, especially since you are probably not a patreon and are reading it for free.
I never said, i dont like it. In fakt, i like the game.
I simply pointet out some facts and my opinion on it. It is critism. Now the dev can do what he want with it. Maybe he has his reasons, mabe he simply dident think about it.

cheers

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes