Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I just downloaded and started a new game yesterday and there is no way to have sex with Anoushka because there is no code to set the "AAsex" flag to true, I actually put it in myself so I could see the flashback scene.

If you stop 9 from shooting the cops you lose 5 points with her.
Anoushka is no longer a sexable side character. I'm asking where does it state that you should have flirted with her? That should not be in the game and I don't see it on my end

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Anoushka is no longer a sexable side character. I'm asking where does it state that you should have flirted with her? That should not be in the game and I don't see it on my end
I think he was looking directly into the U4.rpy code: line 234 references that' things could have gone differently if the MC flirted back'.

Also in line 192 (and 627) the variable "AAsex" is checked for being true, but since the sex was removed its no longer reachable.

But thats only noticeable if you actually look at the rpy file. The only thing you see ingame is line 234 where a decision is alluded to that no longer exists...

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I think he was looking directly into the U4.rpy code: line 234 references that' things could have gone differently if the MC flirted back'.

Also in line 192 (and 627) the variable "AAsex" is checked for being true, but since the sex was removed its no longer reachable.

But thats only noticeable if you actually look at the rpy file. The only thing you see ingame is line 234 where a decision is alluded to that no longer exists...
Okay, thanks to both of you because that's exactly what I needed to know. I just went and removed it, along with the AAsex variable.

Thanks again

Reactions: hermesh

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
aww man, another one that got no audio
its always the interesting looking ones

they definitely need to put a tag or warning at the first page

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Okay. Don't get something. The MC went with the Russian chick to get the credits after the job. She tells him a story about her past. But there was no choice what so ever to flirt with her or anything. Then, the MC thinks that if he had flirted with her, something besides the getting credits might have happened. Like a quickie or something. I stopped Nine from shooting the cops. Is that why you don't flirt with her? Or was that planned and then didn't materialize into anything? A little lost on that.
Are you guys playing the latest update with a fresh install? I just went through the code and I don't see any of these errors. I did fix them last update and got no errors from my beta testers.
Even with v0.3 (I think? Is that when Anoushka shows up?), I don't remember having trouble getting to flirt with her and that proceeding to sex. The option definitely showed up for me.

I can't remember for sure now, but I think you have to be straightforward and honest with her and also show willingness to stand between her and the clones. She seems to value honesty and confidence (as long as it doesn't descend into cocky disrespect).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We had this beautiful bountiful story rich wonderful babe we vould be with and she was scraped.
Oh the horror of games that have action stripped from them as opposed to added in.
The horror, I tell ya!
Even with v0.3 (I think? Is that when Anoushka shows up?), I don't remember having trouble getting to flirt with her and that proceeding to sex. The option definitely showed up for me.

I can't remember for sure now, but I think you have to be straightforward and honest with her and also show willingness to stand between her and the clones. She seems to value honesty and confidence (as long as it doesn't descend into cocky disrespect).
Getting that 0.3/04 version back so I can love her like she truthfully and whole heartedly deserves!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We had this beautiful bountiful story rich wonderful babe we vould be with and she was scraped.
Oh the horror of games that have action stripped from them as opposed to added in.
The horror, I tell ya!

Getting that 0.3/04 version back so I can love her like she truthfully and whole heartedly deserves!
Patience, young Padawan. You shall be able to love her all you wish in another game.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
no lewd with that hot deadly russian killer babe ?

bummer ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
What prompted you to remove that part/scene?
no lewd with that hot deadly russian killer babe ?

bummer ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"Anoushka is no longer a sexable side character."

Wait... wut? I was just starting to like her!
I explained a page or two back, but she just didn't fit this game as a main LI. So instead of seeing her only once or twice as a side character, I have an upcoming game where she is much more important and you spend way more time with her as a main LI

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes