Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Will mc's mother be introduced in the story later i hope she does and be a part of mc's LI (harem).....since it has harem tag i really hope dev add this one also it is the only thing that is missing from the game at this point....

Reactions: Ara-sH

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are they seriously gonna keep referring themselves as numerals the entire game?? :WaitWhat:
The numbers actually don't bother me at all, but I assume at some point they will decide to adopt human names. They hope eventually to blend into normal civilization and completely disappear from anyone's radar (even if they kill the baron), and I would guess that's a part of that. Also, it would probably make them feel uneasy always being referred to by their numbers: reminders of their past, standing out from society around them, and so on.

Reactions: tothadam1998

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. nobody has anything to proove about the way they look, the way they dress, the way they talk.
The whole proving yourself shtick is about what reaction do you wanna get out of your actions.
There is the ball game: what do I say/look like/dress like that gets me into who I wanna be
in the eye/ear of the beholder/listener.

These babes are pure, like astounding features on a blank slate. They can be who they wanna be.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well .. nobody has anything to proove about the way they look, the way they dress, the way they talk.
The whole proving yourself shtick is about what reaction do you wanna get out of your actions.
There is the ball game: what do I say/look like/dress like that gets me into who I wanna be
in the eye/ear of the beholder/listener.

These babes are pure, like astounding features on a blank slate. They can be who they wanna be.
Agreed. I don't think they should need any change from their numbered names, and I don't think they should try to be anything or anyone they are not. I just think that they probably will change their names for the sake of a "normal" life in the future.

Reactions: AlexTorch

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Follow the Leader [v0.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 735 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 171 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 154 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Follow the Leader [v0.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 735 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 171 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 154 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
nyc:love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is a wild thought ....
their maker spiked/botched their recipe to taund her asshole employer.
Think fury road and the fact a wholesome bombshell commander of the asshat ruler forces
was the one to break all those most fantastic babes outta his tormenting harem.

The hero is not MC, by absolutely no chance what so ever. These wonderful babes are the undisputed protagonists.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Will mc's mother be introduced in the story later i hope she does and be a part of mc's LI (harem).....since it has harem tag i really hope dev add this one also it is the only thing that is missing from the game at this point....
Thank you for the comment. There will be no incest in this game. But you should try the game anyway. You'll never know if you like something if you don't try it!

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
@ superwriter

Ever tried to sneak onto the parquet with high heels? ;)

View attachment 1358787
Ok this is a reply to a rather old post, but a good friend showed me you actually can sneak with high heels by not putting the heels down at all. It doesn't work with extremely high heels for balancing reasons (unless you can walk on your toes only, think ballet), but with the heels in the picture it works...

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Thank you for the comment. There will be no incest in this game. But you should try the game anyway. You'll never know if you like something if you don't try it!
Realllyyyy bro and you are saying this after making games like picture perfect..............i mean no disrespect but incest is the only thing that is missing from this game it can really make this game 10x times better please bro and after i played the model of mother looks perfect.... why not i mean it can only makes things better :)

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes