Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter I appreciate how in the latest v0.4 update players can now have MC bang Anoushka on the "Support Nine" choice without losing relationship points with Nine and without slowing down MC & Nine relationship. As well as Anoushka now being promoted to main girl love interest status for future updates. Which from my gaming experience doesn't happen too often where the initially side female character/one-off fling gets upgraded to main love interest status and being more significant.
Seeing how previously the only way to get Anoushka sex scene in v0.3 update was stopping Nine (not supporting her) from shooting the corrupt cops and sacrificing relationship points with Nine.

Other highlights i liked in 0.4 update was seeing Nine & MC relationship progressing swiftly, i love that gentle giant caramel goddess. Liked Nine & Ten talking about being a harem romantic relationship with MC this earlier into the story. Surprised to see Eight finally start to change from her man-hating & generalizing ways and finally chill herself out around MC (playing the path of MC being the bigger/mature person and on her side). I do like scene showing Nine holding herself accountable, apologizing to MC for putting him on the spot in the trading scene and endangering everybody and their chances of escaping. Good job so far making the MC a competent person & proactive and not a pushover just going with the flow by other characters.

And yes, i'll never get tired of the Protagonist/MC (especially a competent one) banging 3+ multiple hot girls and even more so those hot girls being cool and happy with each other sharing the MC simultaneously forming a big harem couple.

Just like how all fans/consumers have their own preferences/kinks/niches, so does the content creators & artists. So please continue on giving us legit harems with MC banging & romancing bunch of hot girls.

I for one greatly appreciate you having a Black Male MC and/or simply a Brown/Dark-skinned Male MC (regardless of ethnicity & regardless if fictional race or based on IRL) in your visual novel game Follow the Leader and previous game Sun Breed. I like visual variety in my Male MC's appearance as much as i like variety in all the female love interest appearances.
Just like you mentioned about 95% of the visual novels on F95 has a White MC (and/or Pale/Fair-skinned MC), so it's baffling seeing these complaints about the 5% of the visual novels having a Black; Brown/Dark-skinned Male MC. If were roles switched you'd look silly & dumb refusing to play any of the 95% games with a Pale/White MCs, missing out on some good games (Heck half of the White Male MCs lack variety too, using the same scrawny default Lucas 8/Michael 8 models). So It's refreshing seeing a MC that looks different, also having interracial scenes with a Brown/Dark-skinned Male MC that's portrayed in a romantic & normal way and not in a stereotypical matter (the stereotype/cliche of a Black Man mostly being used in scenes with cuckold, swinging/sausage-fests, raceplay, etc.).
We all have preferences and kinks of what we do and don't like, but it's another thing when you express it in a self-entitled & rude matter telling the creator to basically change it and be like everybody else. Instead of going about it in a respectful and constructive matter.
Really glad you enjoyed the changes I made and the game overall.

And I appreciate your comments about the main character. It's funny that I have two games with two white characters and there was never a comment about their skin color.

But with my two games with the dark skin characters, I have gotten comments about people not wanting to play, which is honestly a sad thing people care so much about skin color in 2022.

I'm glad there are people like you the who just don't care and want to bang hot girls lol. Appreciate the support and there is plenty more to come!

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I like SuperWriter's games. But he needs to change something in his style. Every game of his is the same. It's like Bethesda all over again, when all Fallouts And Elder Scrolls are basically the same. In every game of his your destiny is to fuck this 3 or 4 girls. It's not gonna work for much longer.
I think you make a fair point. However playing Devil's Advocate here, if Super Writer has found a formula that their fans/patrons enjoy and are willing to spend their money to get more of it, it's kind of hard to fault Super Writer for giving them more of what they evidently want and are happy to pay for. If they get bored, they'll leave, then Super Writer will have to scramble to stay fresh and relevant. But NLT Media (Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia) is in the middle of making basically their third game in a row with identical mechanics, and those are some of the most well regarded projects around.

Sure it'll eventually get too tired and too predictable, but everyone's threshold for that is different. Some people got bored with Tony Hawk, Guitar Hero, or Call of Duty after one or two instalments; while others bought every single one that came out and still wanted more.

Reactions: kshyk

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You sound like "EA Games" and "Apple Inc" fan. I bet you have all Fifa games and all new iPhones.
I think you make a fair point. However playing Devil's Advocate here, if Super Writer has found a formula that their fans/patrons enjoy and are willing to spend their money to get more of it, it's kind of hard to fault Super Writer for giving them more of what they evidently want and are happy to pay for. If they get bored, they'll leave, then Super Writer will have to scramble to stay fresh and relevant. But NLT Media (Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia) is in the middle of making basically their third game in a row with identical mechanics, and those are some of the most well regarded projects around.

Sure it'll eventually get too tired and too predictable, but everyone's threshold for that is different. Some people got bored with Tony Hawk, Guitar Hero, or Call of Duty after one or two instalments; while others bought every single one that came out and still wanted more.
My games maybe similar in the aspect that you are helping your love interest with problems, but they are very different experiences.

Picture Perfect and Secret Summer are definitely the most similar. You help your girls with whatever problems they are having. And it's Incest xD

But my two other games are very different.

Sun Breed - You are a half a vampire and are trying to solve a murder investigation.

Follow the Leader - You are a slave on the run with three cloned women, and are trying to survive.

Though, I have plenty of different ideas that I plan to develop. Trust me when I tell you that lol

Reactions: haooni

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got our own fan thories about them.

Sun Breed - You are a half a vampire and are trying to solve a murder investigation.
Daywalker try n a survive the onslaught brought upon your bloodline by monstrous assailants.
Our bombshell companions on this menacing journey are all life needs to look bright in this world.

Follow the Leader - You are a slave on the run with three women, and are trying to survive.
Django goin on the lamb with fellow ”properties” of the barron while doing your work to be set free.
These babes are worth 1000 labors!

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Really glad you enjoyed the changes I made and the game overall.

And I appreciate your comments about the main character. It's funny that I have two games with two white characters and there was never a comment about their skin color.

But with my two games with the dark skin characters, I have gotten comments about people not wanting to play, which is honestly a sad thing people care so much about skin color in 2022.

I'm glad there are people like you the who just don't care and want to bang hot girls lol. Appreciate the support and there is plenty more to come!
I guess I never payed enough attention to skin color. What is the other game? I think I played all your games.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'd like to think that you recognize me as an avid supporter of your work. So what I am about to say is observational only. I'm 100%+ fine with male MC of any race. Overwhelmingly I avoid female protagonists. The reason is simple. I can't achieve immersion with a female protagonist. You could (and very well may) be disappointed that I can't enjoy female protagonist games/VNs.

That's fine. But who are any of us to bemoan any situation where there is some aspect of the MC that precludes immersion for some players? Simply put none of us should have the expectation that everyone is able to achieve immersion with an MC with any random combination of gender, race, sexual orientation, or any of the other PC defined cultural groups. Given that, none of us should attach an emotional connection to what character aspects engage any given person.

Sure there are rabid people who oppose any number of groups, and I am not defending them in the least. Outside of those folks, it's inevitable that some potential readers/players will find one or more aspects of an MC preventing them from connecting.

Reactions: fishbrain

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'd like to think that you recognize me as an avid supporter of your work. So what I am about to say is observational only. I'm 100%+ fine with male MC of any race. Overwhelmingly I avoid female protagonists. The reason is simple. I can't achieve immersion with a female protagonist. You could (and very well may) be disappointed that I can't enjoy female protagonist games/VNs.

That's fine. But who are any of us to bemoan any situation where there is some aspect of the MC that precludes immersion for some players? Simply put none of us should have the expectation that everyone is able to achieve immersion with an MC with any random combination of gender, race, sexual orientation, or any of the other PC defined cultural groups. Given that, none of us should attach an emotional connection to what character aspects engage any given person.

Sure there are rabid people who oppose any number of groups, and I am not defending them in the least. Outside of those folks, it's inevitable that some potential readers/players will find one or more aspects of an MC preventing them from connecting.
I think there's a very big difference between color and gender. Being female changes the way you interact with a love interest and even the way you have sex, even the way you have children, get married, and a ton of other things.

Color changes none of that.

If I made my main character for this game a woman, it could very much change so much about the game. If I make the character white instead of black, it changes absolutely nothing about the story.

I don't really think you can compare the two.

And it's not just people preferring a skin color over another. I am a black man, so I prefer playing as a black character, but saying I REFUSE to play as a white character is another thing altogether, in my opinion.

Like I said, I just think it's a sad thing because if I shared the same attitude, I wouldn't play, read, watch or consume most of the media out here whether it be games or movies because the main character is usually going to be white.

Does it really matter if the character is not the exact same color as you? Lol. I'll be honest, I find it difficult to understand that mindset.

But of course I know you are a supporter and I appreciate your feedback.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I think there's a very big difference between color and gender. Being female changes the way you interact with a love interest and even the way you have sex, even the way you have children, get married, and a ton of other things.

Color changes none of that.

If I made my main character for this game a woman, it could very much change so much about the game. If I make the character white instead of black, it changes absolutely nothing about the story.

I don't really think you can compare the two.

And it's not just people preferring a skin color over another. I am a black man, so I prefer playing as a black character, but saying I REFUSE to play as a white character is another thing altogether, in my opinion.

Like I said, I just think it's a sad thing because if I shared the same attitude, I wouldn't play, read, watch or consume most of the media out here whether it be games or movies because the main character is usually going to be white.

Does it really matter if the character is not the exact same color as you? Lol. I'll be honest, I find it difficult to understand that mindset.

But of course I know you are a supporter and I appreciate your feedback.
No problem. Just offering an observation. To be honest I don't get it either, but I'm willing to entertain the idea that other people might find race an impediment to immersion. I am in no way suggesting you change anything about your VNs. My advice, for whatever worth you find in it, is don't worry about any of that, just pursue your vision. Seriously love your work.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
No problem. Just offering an observation. To be honest I don't get it either, but I'm willing to entertain the idea that other people might find race an impediment to immersion. I am in no way suggesting you change anything about your VNs. My advice, for whatever worth you find in it, is don't worry about any of that, just pursue your vision. Seriously love your work.
I do get what you're saying and I really do appreciate you being objective and offering your point of view 100%

Thanks, Uncle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: UncleFredo

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I guess I never payed enough attention to skin color. What is the other game? I think I played all your games.
It's called Sun Breed! You play a vampire. It's currently on hold right now, but I will pick it up most likely after this game for my other game.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I'm finally caught up to where I need to be, I'm enjoying what I've seen so far. I like the idea of my main character being a man of liberation in a broken world. Like that there's choices in this game and woman to pursue or not pursue. I was able to get it on with Anoushka, which was a hot scene, while still supporting Nine. I loved that fix because Nine is awesome and her heart was in the right place, so it felt even more rewarding diving in Anoushka's muff. Seriously, that woman is hot, she's rough but I like that.

SuperWriter, I shouldn't have to say this to you, because I have a feeling you already know where I'm coming from but continue to make the games you wanna make. People on here are gonna come and go... and gripe no matter what you choose, you've already have a following because of the work you've put in, so keep it going and I continue to do what makes to happy. I enjoy your games, it satisfies my needs and that's all I care about.

And no, I'll never get "Tired" of them...

Edit: I totally wanted to creampie Dr. Fisher. :devilish:

Last edited:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I'm finally caught up to where I need to be, I'm enjoying what I've seen so far. I like the idea of my main character being a man of liberation in a broken world. Like that there's choices in this game and woman to pursue or not pursue. I was able to get it on with Anoushka, which was a hot scene, while still supporting Nine. I loved that fix because Nine is awesome and her heart was in the right place, so it felt even more rewarding diving in Anoushka's muff. Seriously, that woman is hot, she's rough but I like that.

SuperWriter, I shouldn't have to say this to you, because I have a feeling you already know where I'm coming from but continue to make the games you wanna make. People on here are gonna come and go... and gripe no matter what you choose, you've already have a following because of the work you've put in, so keep it going and I continue to do what makes to happy. I enjoy your games, it satisfies my needs and that's all I care about.

And no, I'll never get "Tired" of them...

Edit: I totally wanted to creampie Dr. Fisher. :devilish:
I wanted to boink the Gilf too ngl.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Out of curiosity, SuperWriter, is there any particular reason you don't have a default name for the MC? Just curious, because if I just fail to add one, there is no name later (such as identifying yourself as talking).

I also noticed that, during update 2, there's a point where Nine kisses the MC if he lets her. If he accepts it, there's a mention (if you had the points previously) about Ten kissing the MC platonically the night before. However, the image shown is instead of the first time Nine kissed the MC, right after agreeing to take them with him in his escape. Given that it mentions Ten's kiss, I expected to see an image from that instead.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Just finish the most recent update. Very nice, the back stories are helping build the story. I can't help but wonder if the doctor didn't meld some of her own DNA into the girls and that's why she refers to them as "her girls". Given the psycho personality of the baron, I'm kind of expecting him to kill his sister. If he were to die, the girls would be the direct recipients of his estate perhaps since they would contain a familial genetic bond. Of course, that could also be related to 8's genetic disorder (clone cells from the factor inter-mixed with familial DNA from the doctor). Just throwing speculation and conspiracy theory out there for comment and feedback... Another nice update.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes