Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I explained a page or two back, but she just didn't fit this game as a main LI. So instead of seeing her only once or twice as a side character, I have an upcoming game where she is much more important and you spend way more time with her as a main LI
That seems like a mistake. Even if she's not a main LI why not leave the scene with her in or if it HAD to go then replace it? I haven't played the latest release yet but wasn't her scene the only real sexual content so far?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That seems like a mistake. Even if she's not a main LI why not leave the scene with her in or if it HAD to go then replace it? I haven't played the latest release yet but wasn't her scene the only real sexual content so far?
When I read that she wasn't going to stay in this VN, I made sure to keep a copy of the older version, just so I can revisit that scene if I want. Still, since she will appear in another game later, personally I'm not too bothered by it.

Reactions: haooni

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The game is still early in development, there's plenty of sexual content coming. There was sexual content even added in this latest update, and there will be a hard sex scene next update.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
When I read that she wasn't going to stay in this VN, I made sure to keep a copy of the older version, just so I can revisit that scene if I want. Still, since she will appear in another game later, personally I'm not too bothered by it.
Yeah, I would have kept an older copy as well if I'd known.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
erm, wonder will having sex with 8,9,10 have some imprint psychology effect on them. Otherwise why make clones, there should be some extra benefit of control or effects. Otherwise, getting the normal route of purchasing is faster and cheaper.
Not sure what is SuperWriter intention on this. Hopefully is not just for sake of having blank slate person because that is not a very gd reason story wise

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
erm, wonder will having sex with 8,9,10 have some imprint psychology effect on them. Otherwise why make clones, there should be some extra benefit of control or effects. Otherwise, getting the normal route of purchasing is faster and cheaper.
Not sure what is SuperWriter intention on this. Hopefully is not just for sake of having blank slate person because that is not a very gd reason story wise
The reason the baron has clones instead of slaves is because he's a narcissist with a god complex. He wants the girls to kiss his feet as the person who literally gave them life. Yo u as players have been given a bit more information on him from his sister Dr. Fisher, but you will get to see more of him later.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The reason the baron has clones instead of slaves is because he's a narcissist with a god complex. He wants the girls to kiss his feet as the person who literally gave them life. Yo u as players have been given a bit more information on him from his sister Dr. Fisher, but you will get to see more of him later.
Er, well thats anti climatic and stupid imo. basically doing it without much benefit.... cloning because i can but didnt add additional "upgrades"....
Shouldnt someone with god complex want to create a superior version of humans?!
..... my interest in the story is going down.... lets see how its goes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Er, well thats anti climatic and stupid imo. basically doing it without much benefit.... cloning because i can but didnt add additional "upgrades"....
Shouldnt someone with god complex want to create a superior version of humans?!
..... my interest in the story is going down.... lets see how its goes
I think the problem is you're creating the world you want. You're talking about brainwashing and control when that doesn't exist. You're talking about creating superhumans when that doesn't exist.

This is a world where you are able to create clones of people, and that's about as far as the technology goes. There are no control chips or flying cars or whatever else, so I think it would be easier to accept the story if you keep that in mind.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I think the problem is you're creating the world you want. You're talking about brainwashing and control when that doesn't exist. You're talking about creating superhumans when that doesn't exist.

This is a world where you are able to create clones of people, and that's about as far as the technology goes. There are no control chips or flying cars or whatever else, so I think it would be easier to accept the story if you keep that in mind.
Yep, you're right. This game is not for me. I prefer games with more scifi/paranormal/cyberpunk or anything that is not your everyday realistic type of story. Your world is a semi realistic "dystopian" type. Not my cuppa. Good luck and hope you find traction

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1646359313483.png

FtL 0.6 Update When?! #1

Okay, SECRET SUMMER .13 has been released, and feedback has been great for that. Some really good surprises and fun scenes with all of the girls.

So now, we are back to FOLLOW THE LEADER! In this update, we spend time with Nine, and then we're back to the regular story after bonding with all of the girls at this point.

I think this is going to be another good one. Update you guys again soon!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hey, everyone. Just wanted to let you know I won't be active in my threads anymore. I've tried ignoring the negative comments and feedback for a while, but I think it's better not not engage/see them at all because it brings down my mood.

I know that there are plenty of supportive users and users with constructive criticism on here, though, so you can still send me a direct message if you have any questions or concerns, though. Thank you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everybody likes to run our MC and his hotties off their lawn, abandoning them all to their untimely fate.
Good thing there are still gamers left to fight the good fight for babes and happy feels.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a war out there bombing our news and our mood all day every day.
Then this game had to cut out a whole sex scene to fit the story better.
In a game where MC and his girls can die literally in any moment.
So much for living it up, huh?

Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes