Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
No worries. Seems like my bro HornyyPussy was giving you the runaround. Also, you don't need the mod to turn on the wt:

Code:
walkthrough_mod_enabled = True
is
No worries. Seems like my bro HornyyPussy was giving you the runaround. Also, you don't need the mod to turn on the wt:

Code:
walkthrough_mod_enabled = True
iv typed both codes in and it says false but if i type true myself it says true is not defined

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Wish someone would just give the PW. The mod walkthrough is for someone with at least tech nerd level 45. I'm about at level 0.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
It shows when one of the girls gets points for a choice, what more do you want? Getting burped and handholding? Grow up and just play it!
Well no it just shows a logo with a face really. We don't know how many points we gain or lose from each choices nor if that sets up an important variable. And sometimes the logo isn't there even if a choice affect points or a variable. I've said it in LightmanP's thread but I'm going to repeat it : a good walkthrough is simple and give detailed informations. The logos are not necessary, we just need to know which choice lead to what. How many point we gain or lose, which variable get set up, which choice lead to a game over etc.

This way, us insecure players can just enjoy a good story and great scenes without being afraid of messing anything up.

I'm honestly thinking about sharing my continuation of LightmanP old walkthrough because it seems I'm not the only one who's not satisfied with the built-in one. The only thing keeping me from doing so is the fear that people will wait for me to update it afterwards, so I'm still hoping for people who can't or don't want to do it themselves that it will be improved.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Nice to see the improvement of the author over the years. This and Sun Breed are light years ahead of the writing in Secret Summer. Could not make it through the first hour of that one.

Anyways, great game and looking forward to the next update.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
When will the next update be coming out?
Not for a while, looks like he's working on his other game: Reconnecting. My thoughts are that this game could possibly be abandoned, could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes