Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Follow the Leader .10 DL/WT! (Animations, music, gallery and more added!)
Post from APRIL 2 AT 4:05 AM
Here's FtL with animations, music, gallery
and a new UI added!
You WILL have to start a new game
because of so many of the different changes.
the next update
could be wrong though
Dev will take the remaining weeks that were supposed to be working on the animations and finish up writing for FOLLOW THE LEADER. FOLLOW THE LEADER has 3 or 4 updates until completion.
Of course the renders take longer to make.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Follow the Leader .10 DL/WT! (Animations, music, gallery and more added!)
Post from APRIL 2 AT 4:05 AM
Here's FtL with animations, music, gallery
and a new UI added!
You WILL have to start a new game
because of so many of the different changes.

Dev will take the remaining weeks that were supposed to be working on the animations and finish up writing for FOLLOW THE LEADER. FOLLOW THE LEADER has 3 or 4 updates until completion.
Of course the renders take longer to make.
I wonder if he removed Anoushka completely this time. If so, that could also be a factor in why people have to restart.

Wizard85

Aug 6, 2018
To be honest I would have rather had a few updates than having to wait for all the sex scenes to have animations but that won on the patreon poll. This is one of my top five games and it's always hard to wait for an update.

PiteXesc

Oct 10, 2022
My mind is so split with this story... While the storyline is great, well written, and has a lot of surprizes and intriguing plots, it still bugs me why male MCs always have to be such friggin' pussies in these VNs? I mean, which man with a tiny pinch of self respect just stands whining for his own sorry ass, while a woman is fighting two armed soldiers? Even after she disarmed both, he's still asking himself whether he should help or just run away with the girls. He's an ass when he's supposed to be sensitive and supportive, and a pussy when he really needs to man up. Seriously? Way too much soy in his latte... Why is this trend in VNs so common nowadays? I am not just criticizing, but truly curious. This behavior ruins a very good story for me. I can't be the only one, am I?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
My mind is so split with this story... While the storyline is great, well written, and has a lot of surprizes and intriguing plots, it still bugs me why male MCs always have to be such friggin' pussies in these VNs? I mean, which man with a tiny pinch of self respect just stands whining for his own sorry ass, while a woman is fighting two armed soldiers? Even after she disarmed both, he's still asking himself whether he should help or just run away with the girls. He's an ass when he's supposed to be sensitive and supportive, and a pussy when he really needs to man up. Seriously? Way too much soy in his latte... Why is this trend in VNs so common nowadays? I am not just criticizing, but truly curious. This behavior ruins a very good story for me. I can't be the only one, am I?
I agree whole-heartedly. There's too many of these that wants to not have "toxic masculinity", so they make the man a whimpering pansy when the need to stand up and fight arises. Yet they want just enough, so the MC is an asshole to the people he's supposed to be in love with. I give thanks for that to participation trophies and "everyone is special" mentality. Yeah. Special Ed. I get wanting the MC to be more passive. But in a game like this, he's got to man up. I love the game, the story-line is gripping. But you are exactly right about how the MC acts.

pfc.berserker

May 6, 2022
(FOLLOW THE LEADER)

UPDATE 11 - 14k words & 238 renders & 2 animations (COMPLETED)

UPDATE 12 - 22K words & 430 renders & 1 animation (COMPLETED)

Update 13 - 5.5k words & 90 renders & 2 animation (COMPLETED)

Epilogue - 750 words & 10 renders & 4 animations (COMPLETED)

***Also added a sex scene and animation for Nine in UPDATE 7. 1500 words & 30 renders & 1 animation

Reactions: BruceFenris

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
(FOLLOW THE LEADER)

UPDATE 11 - 14k words & 238 renders & 2 animations (COMPLETED)

UPDATE 12 - 22K words & 430 renders & 1 animation (COMPLETED)

Update 13 - 5.5k words & 90 renders & 2 animation (COMPLETED)

Epilogue - 750 words & 10 renders & 4 animations (COMPLETED)

***Also added a sex scene and animation for Nine in UPDATE 7. 1500 words & 30 renders & 1 animation
Where's the links? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where's the links? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's writing and storyboarding progress / planning. Sounds like he's written the script already for all of that and planned everything out now, so rendering and coding is what's left. At least, that's what I assume. The "COMPLETED" is misleading, making it sound like those versions are finished. But it's specifically under a post about writing and storyboarding, so I doubt that means all of those are totally finished.

• Angry
Reactions: Blubberino

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689089562363.png

FtL .11 Preview #1
As said before, updates are going to be coming out more frequently because all the writing is done, so Sun Breed 0.9 seemed to be a success, so time for Follow the Leader!

We've made a lot of progress with Ten and Nine, and Eight has been warming up to you, so It's time to really advance your relationship with her. I think you're really going to like this update.

More previews soon!

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
my game keeps crashing during nines sex scene. Tried with and without walkthrough mod with fresh files and getting the same bug in the same place every time.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690608030669.png
FtL U11 Preview #2
You meet this mystery lady in this update of Follow the Leader. Who is she? You'll soon find out!
3 days ago:
Here is the 11th update of Follow the Leader!
Remember that it focuses mostly on Eight,
so fans of her are going to be very happy

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
my game keeps crashing during nines sex scene. Tried with and without walkthrough mod with fresh files and getting the same bug in the same place every time.
If anyone has this issue I went on windows 8 compatibility mode and ran as admin and it seemed to fix it.

Issue persists on 10s sex scene ):

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes