Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Could have gone with just the "No". Because you make it sound like it is some crazy out of nowhere question to ask if this is abandoned. But it would not be the first time a game gets abandoned when the author keeps starting new projects every few months. Would also not be the first game this particular author abandons.

But yea, not abandoned (at least not by the definition of the word this forum uses) and will probably get continued at some point in the future.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Could have gone with just the "No". Because you make it sound like it is some crazy out of nowhere question to ask if this is abandoned. But it would not be the first time a game gets abandoned when the author keeps starting new projects every few months. Would also not be the first game this particular author abandons.

But yea, not abandoned (at least not by the definition of the word this forum uses) and will probably get continued at some point in the future.
In their defence, it is a crazy out of nowhere question. There was literally an update preview 3 posts above the comment from a week ago. I'd understand asking if a game has been inactive for months.

View attachment 2808794
FtL U11 Preview #2
You meet this mystery lady in this update of Follow the Leader. Who is she? You'll soon find out!
3 days ago:
Here is the 11th update of Follow the Leader!
Remember that it focuses mostly on Eight,
so fans of her are going to be very happy

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Follow the Leader [v0.10] [SuperWriter]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
I'm confused. whats this abt v11? Is this a new update or is there another ver coming?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm confused. whats this abt v11? Is this a new update or is there another ver coming?
Huh? There was no compressed version past v0.8, someone requested what was posted, so I compressed it.

You can check the It's just not here, when it will, who knows.

Reactions: msleomac

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
There was no compressed version past v0.8, someone requested what was posted, so I compressed it.
Mmh, weird that someone requested another compressed version of v0.10, since FAP369ZONE actually already has made one about 8 months ago.

But nevertheless, SonsOLiberty: thanks for providing us regularly with great compressed versions of a lot of games... you can't be aware of all requests that are possibly needless because the requester didn't double-check by using the thread search function properly :rolleyes:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mmh, weird that someone requested another compressed version of v0.10, since FAP369ZONE actually already has made one about 8 months ago.

But nevertheless, SonsOLiberty: thanks for providing us regularly with great compressed versions of a lot of games... you can't be aware of all requests that are possibly needless because the requester didn't double-check by using the thread search function properly :rolleyes:
Eh, shit happens, I'm removing it, no point to leave it ;)

Reactions: XX-topic and Gorse

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
is the game dead?
Clearly it's dead, as stated in this post from 10 days ago... on this very page :FacePalm:
You can check the It's just not here, when it will, who knows.
When did basic reading of pages, before posting on pages become so old fashioned in forums??

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Maybe they all use a mouse without scrolling wheel :unsure:
Nah, that wouldn't matter.. The vertical scroll bar on the right exists to navigate and on the phone a simple swipe down moves you up the page... I just think people can't be bothered to search for info and just want it handed to them instead.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Nah, that wouldn't matter.. The vertical scroll bar on the right exists to navigate and on the phone a simple swipe down moves you up the page... I just think people can't be bothered to search for info and just want it handed to them instead.
I knew my joke would fall as flat as my bank account.

But in all seriousness, yep. They barge in the thread not even checking any page ; write their question, wipe their feet on the carpet and leave.

Jan 2, 2022

Since the site Admins have decided to remove them from the thread OPs, I can only rely upon search results. If they don't turn up any "compressed" results after the latest update, I can only believe the Site.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Follow the Leader [v0.11] [SuperWriter]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FollowTheLeader-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes