• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wizard85

Aug 6, 2018
I like this game so much that instead of going straight to the new content when its released I just automatically start a new playthrough. This is the only game I really do that for.

Reactions: BruceFenris

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 2808794
FtL U11 Preview #2
You meet this mystery lady in this update of Follow the Leader. Who is she? You'll soon find out!
3 days ago:
Here is the 11th update of Follow the Leader!
Remember that it focuses mostly on Eight,
so fans of her are going to be very happy
This particular scene is unreachable in the released version. It requires passing four out of three available checks.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
This game is just not for me, I did not really like the story. Seems more like a game for a Female Protag... as the girls seem to be all about girl power, and not into guys. MC is pretty much useless in helping, you get options but in the end the girls handle it without you, oh and no sex (got up to the old lady before I quit). And #8 is just the worst... I don't care what she went though, she is very unlikeable. I liked Secret Summer, but this game does not have girls that interest me, or the MC for that part.

Anyway just my opinion, I am sure others will like it, so best of luck. peace.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I tried that but it still asked for a code. Did you do something different?
Did you read the latest posts on that page, I have left some useful information there for users of that patch, and for everyone saying it needs an update, it does not.

Here is the link to my posts explaining it in more detail

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can exchange notes and come to some understanding.
This game is not for the protagonist or the supporting cast.
They were all supposed to be obedient science experiments
dished out from the body clinic, complete with utter desire to please.
As it turns out, the desire to teach was not in the cards for the master,
so the experiments got outta hand and this this game kicks off in style.
Like the Matrix or Blade runner or westworld ... such abominations are hunted
and put down ... so this is a very well coreographed run away story with the babes:
you know them, the babes of your dreams - only ones you mean anything to.
I love this game and really enjoy games that put just as much focus on the story as they do the sex scenes. Not sure how to take Lucinda right now. I guess we'll find out more and develop that relationship in the next update.
This game is just not for me, I did not really like the story

Reactions: Koulo077

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I just can't start from my old save, even if I don't use the mod. The game always wants to start from the beginning. WTF has changed?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes