FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Follow the Leader [v0.10] [SuperWriter] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.08GB
Repack size: 241MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
huh? ... what happend to Anushka´s sex scene with MC?
I started new to get back into the story, but now there is this special scene missing? At first I tried different ways to get this scene, but after checking the image files -> it´s gone?
Any info´s about that?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I started new to get back into the story, but now there is this special scene missing? At first I tried different ways to get this scene, but after checking the image files -> it´s gone?
Any info´s about that?
SW decided he didn't want us to bang Anoushka, so he removed it. Said something about putting her in another game. So, you'll have to grab the mod for it that's posted in the OP.

Edit:
It's been added to the WT mod.
https://f95zone.to/threads/follow-t...nabler-scene-restoration-1-0-lightmanp.94544/

Jul 2, 2022
Any info´s about that?
I know this question is going to come up more, so I'll explain again. I ended up really liking Anoushka's character, so instead of just seeing her a few times in this game as a side LI, I have a game I'm excited for in the future where you delve a lot deeper into her story, and she hires you to join her team of mercenaries to go after the people who betrayed her.

So I didn't want her having sex with multiple love interests in different games.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I know this question is going to come up more, so I'll explain again. I ended up really liking Anoushka's character, so instead of just seeing her a few times in this game as a side LI, I have a game I'm excited for in the future where you delve a lot deeper into her story, and she hires you to join her team of mercenaries to go after the people who betrayed her.

So I didn't want her having sex with multiple love interests in different games.
A little unfortunate, but I understand ...
I look forward to see her again ;)

SW decided he didn't want us to bang Anoushka, so he removed it. Said something about putting her in another game. So, you'll have to grab the mod for it that's posted in the OP.
Thank you both for your explanation and help ... I really appreciate it (y) :cool:
SuperWriter , thank you also for sharing your game with us :love:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
A little unfortunate, but I understand ...
I look forward to see her again ;)

Thank you both for your explanation and help ... I really appreciate it (y) :cool:
SuperWriter , thank you also for sharing your game with us :love:
No worries. I quit when SW removed that scene, was one of my favorite crazy badass chicks in any game I've played. I was thinking of replaying with the mod, but, maybe I won't now. Probably wait for her to be an actual LI in whatever game SW will be adding her into.

Reactions: PPLayer

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
To be honest, this built-in walkthrough isn't really that helpful. There are some decisions where the walkthrough doesn't give any help or hints or anything at all. Although the decisions do result in some stat changes.

Now one ends again with the thoughts whether this or that decision was correct or not.
A walkthrough is actually intended to prevent that from happening.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
To be honest, this built-in walkthrough isn't really that helpful. There are some decisions where the walkthrough doesn't give any help or hints or anything at all. Although the decisions do result in some stat changes.

Now one ends again with the thoughts whether this or that decision was correct or not.
A walkthrough is actually intended to prevent that from happening.
Hmm May as well just play without it then. That's what I'm going to do.

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Hmm May as well just play without it then. That's what I'm going to do.
Nah, that's not fun for me personally. I want to have the best possible result for my game run without missing anything.
And I hate having to play anything more often just to see if another decision I made a few hours ago in the game might have been wrong after all.
Then I'd rather not play the game at all.

Jul 2, 2022
Nah, that's not fun for me personally. I want to have the best possible result for my game run without missing anything.
And I hate having to play anything more often just to see if another decision I made a few hours ago in the game might have been wrong after all.
Then I'd rather not play the game at all.
There aren't any hints to keep from spoiling. All you have to do is pick the choice with the indicator. If there is no indicator, then it doesn't matter what you choose, it's your preference. If there are two indicators on the choice, then it doesn't matter what you choose either.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There aren't any hints to keep from spoiling. All you have to do is pick the choice with the indicator. If there is no indicator, then it doesn't matter what you choose, it's your preference. If there are two indicators on the choice, then it doesn't matter what you choose either.
Can we just pick one girl and stay with her the entire game, or do we have to actually go for all the girls?

Reactions: Chiboss69

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
My problem with the LightmanP mod is that it seems to disable the gallery, and I'd rather have that working than the WT...at least for me on a Mac...

KittiesDeluxe

Nov 12, 2021
Nothing to quote. I am just drunk and couldn't PM you for weird forum reasons. Just wanted to give you some quick feedback cuz I'm drunk and constructive criticism for the win! :3
First of all. I absolutely love all of your visual novels. I've played through all the endings of Picture Perfect. Even Miracle even though she always gave me the heebie jeebies cuz she looks 35 but is the youngest girl. Sun Breed is fantastic. And I was elated when I found out you were picking it up again. But there is just something about your visual novels that bugs the EVERLOVING SHIT OUT OF ME. It seems like 80% of your scenes are every female in the scene looking at you dotingly. Once I realized it, I couldn't unsee it. They rarely look at each other, they don't pay attention to their surroundings. If they know you are there, they are all pinpointed on you, and its kinda creepy. Maybe it's just my own innate need to not be the center of attention? But damn dude. I hate that every woman in every scene is looking at me like I am their god. (hyperbole, but you get what I mean).
Either way, please don't stop what you are doing. I fucking love all of your VN's. And will follow you until you decide to end your career. But damn dude. It's creepy to be the center of a cult-like following with all eyes on you 80 per cent of the time.

luv u <3

Jul 2, 2022
Can we just pick one girl and stay with her the entire game, or do we have to actually go for all the girls?
Yeah, all 3 girls can be gone after by themselves, and you will get a different epilogue depending on if you are with one girl or if you are with them all, etc.

First of all. I absolutely love all of your visual novels. I've played through all the endings of Picture Perfect. Even Miracle even though she always gave me the heebie jeebies cuz she looks 35 but is the youngest girl. Sun Breed is fantastic. And I was elated when I found out you were picking it up again. But there is just something about your visual novels that bugs the EVERLOVING SHIT OUT OF ME. It seems like 80% of your scenes are every female in the scene looking at you dotingly. Once I realized it, I couldn't unsee it. They rarely look at each other, they don't pay attention to their surroundings. If they know you are there, they are all pinpointed on you, and its kinda creepy. Maybe it's just my own innate need to not be the center of attention? But damn dude. I hate that every woman in every scene is looking at me like I am their god. (hyperbole, but you get what I mean).
Either way, please don't stop what you are doing. I fucking love all of your VN's. And will follow you until you decide to end your career. But damn dude. It's creepy to be the center of a cult-like following with all eyes on you 80 per cent of the time.

luv u <3
Lol I like the girls to focus on you, but I get everyone won't love it. Glad you're enjoying the games anyway.

My problem with the LightmanP mod is that it seems to disable the gallery, and I'd rather have that working than the WT...at least for me on a Mac...
The gallery is just a placeholder for now, and will be completed once the game is done.

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Hi, thanks for your answer. But that doesn't seem to be quite right?!

An example: We are sitting in a cafe with Nine and the choices are "you will protect her" and "she needs to be strong".
There is no hint, no indicator, nothing.
BUT..If I choose "you will protect her" then there are +3 npts. If I choose "she needs to be strong" there is only +1 npts and the variable "U10Strong" is set.

Another example: Eight asks if we hate our mother. The answer "yes" gives +1 epts and the variable U5hate, the answer "no" gives 0 epts and the variable U5no, the answer "you dont know" gives 0 epts and the variable U5dontknow.

The question "Put your weapon down"/ "Do not put your weapon down" also results in different points for the girls. But again, no hint which answer does what.

So it does matter what I choose. What is the correct/best answer here? Nobody knows and that's what a walkthrough should actually be there for.

For some other options without an indicator, no points are awarded, but variables are also set, such as: U8Hand, U8tswallow, U8EKiss, U8answer, U8noanswer. Just to give a few examples there are a few more.
These set variables have no effect on the game at all? Are they really just there for fun and out of boredom? :cool:
Please don't take it too seriously, but you know what I mean?

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes