Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Yup .. MC is what he is and so are the girls he interacts with ... enjoy the ride, will ya!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
It used to be. That's Annoushka, and in an earlier version (v0.4 or something like that) there was an opportunity to get sexual with her like this. SuperWriter decided it didn't work for the story as he wanted to tell it, so that scene got pulled from future releases. He has said he does plan to use Annoushka in another story (VN, I think), where the MC of that story will be able to have sex with her. I don't know what ideas he has for that, so I can't say whether she'd be an LI or not in that later story.
That's too bad I was hoping to add her to the harem in this game. Oh, well I guess I will have to wait to see what the dev has in store for her in the other game.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
great update!!!!

and good cliffhanger, assures I want to see more!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Heya, is anyone else having an memory issue in the middle of Nine's first scene?
I never had issues before, but I had problems getting through a scene with Ten where the game pops up a choice menu for "angle 1, angle 2, ..., finish". I was only able to get through it by clicking "finish" immediately after the menu pops up. Otherwise, the game crashes and the traceback says "out of memory". It's not out of system memory, though. The system has 64GB with only about 16GB used.

Last edited:

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Tigon looks a little, um... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
This are funny images. I hope the dev or devs would add them in the first page of this game. Because WE'RE FAPPERS but we don't only live to watch beauty chicks, some joke moments we could really appreciate

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
For life. ;) When it gave me the chance to pick a name myself, my Old School Wrestling Mind couldn't resist. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13 + WT Enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 311 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes