smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys. I played games of this author before, most of them feels unfinished even if its have complete tag. So how about this one? is it feels finished or not?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
but but but he atleast finished his nth game.

Even though the content of this game is way less than many unfinished game around
Had this game on my wishlist on Steam. Unless it's under the $5 price range I'll not be buying it.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Interesting concept at the start.
Could have been even longer the beginning, when mc is treated like shit and women are held captive.
Which would lead to more secrecy and voyeurism. I would have liked the MC carefully planning their escape bit by bit.
Didn't like how the story advanced after that.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
does anyone got code without need of download program that i don't need to cheat the game Simple words to put

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
what you mean way too soon??
why do mofos want games to end up like summertime saga??
The story was just getting good. The harem was just getting started, we don't get to see how he does things when he has power, we don't get a full exploration of all these powers that they have and how they would develop further. Bish bash bosh, we killed the boss, pregnant all round, and they lived happily ever after.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Ending was so disappointing. Had a good start and just fall short. Sending each one of the girls was nonsense if they are just gonna wait for them to be back and then after facing the baron only mc is there then what's the point of waiting for the girls they are not even in the scene.
Atleast all I can say about dev is even though you lost interest in making the game you still gave it an ending unlike some others who just abandoned it.

Dryparn

Aug 13, 2017
Really underwhelming ending. Seems like the author got in a hurry to finish it off. The game unnecessarily went from a 5 to a 3 in a split second.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Ending was so disappointing. Had a good start and just fall short. Sending each one of the girls was nonsense if they are just gonna wait for them to be back and then after facing the baron only mc is there then what's the point of waiting for the girls they are not even in the scene.
Atleast all I can say about dev is even though you lost interest in making the game you still gave it an ending unlike some others who just abandoned it.
these are typical for superwriter games...

Promising start, then shit start going down down till a unsatisfying end.

Well at least I can say it's another completed game by him.. But yea. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lerd0
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes