jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
1 (1).jpg

As the title reads, the upcoming update for Follow the Leader will be the final one. I wanted to catch Sun Breed up, which is why this game hasn't been updated in a few months. But anyway, it'll be out in the next week or two, so you can look forward to that!

And then I can start working on the Picture Perfect & Secret Summer sequels, though I've been working on them some in my free time.

Anyway, that's it for now. Talk again soon!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This game is no longer on Patreon, it moved to

If you guys didn't know, Patreon has been putting a lot of games under review, and another developer got hit recently, so I'm not continuing with the sequals. I know a lot of you will be disappointed, but I'm tired of constantly worrying and stressing if my page is going to get taken down, even though my games are censored.

HOWEVER, the sequals will be moving to Subscribe Star and will only start development if I get enough support over there.

REBOUNDING LIFE & NUMBER ONE ZERO will continue development here like planned. I'll keep an eye on Subscribe Star in the meantime to see how much support the sequels get over there.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING, I have removed all the links from Patreon like SUN BREED, RECONNECTING, etc, but you can get all of those on my Subscribe Star and they're all on Steam & Itch.

The only games that will be on Patreon like I said are REBOUNDING LIFE & NUMBER ONE ZERO.

Sorry about this, guys. I really wish it wasn't like this but I have no choice. I don't want to risk banned on Patreon when I do this full-time and my bills depend on it. Either way, I was excited for the two big games NOZ & RL and I'm very confident you guys will love those either way.

***Note: My subscribe start is still being set up so don't worry if the page looks bare. I'm working to add all their relevant games and they will be there very soon***

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
1 (1).jpg

I'm almost done with the update, just finishing up animations which is always a lot of work when there's a harem. But the update should be out before the end of the month!

And then I can start prepping the new games (although, I've been prepping them for almost a year now in my free time), which you'll be learning a lot about. I'm very excited about them and I know you guys are really going to enjoy them.

Talk again soon!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Follow the Leader [v1.0] [SuperWriter]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Oh wow, finally completed. Was a fun ride, and best of luck with your new game!

Congrats and thanks. :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FollowTheLeader-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes