Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
(FOLLOW THE LEADER)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UPDATE 11 - 14k words & 238 renders & 2 animations (COMPLETED)

UPDATE 12 - 22K words & 430 renders & 1 animation (COMPLETED)

Update 13 - 5.5k words & 90 renders & 2 animation (COMPLETED)

Epilogue - 750 words & 10 renders & 4 animations (COMPLETED)

***Also added a sex scene and animation for Nine in UPDATE 7. 1500 words & 30 renders & 1 animation

Reactions: alpharenji2

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
(FOLLOW THE LEADER)
UPDATE 11 - 14k words & 238 renders & 2 animations (COMPLETED)

UPDATE 12 - 22K words & 430 renders & 1 animation (COMPLETED)

Update 13 - 5.5k words & 90 renders & 2 animation (COMPLETED)

Epilogue - 750 words & 10 renders & 4 animations (COMPLETED)

***Also added a sex scene and animation for Nine in UPDATE 7. 1500 words & 30 renders & 1 animation
And this is your answer to my question? I need to find out WHY I can't use my save from version 10 to carry on in the new version, is that asking too much?

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
any gallery unlock mod? Despite playing from save it seems everything from earlier updates is locked.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
any gallery unlock mod? Despite playing from save it seems everything from earlier updates is locked.
Hi. I took my Mod from Superwriters other game Sun Breed which has a quite similar coding and adapted it to FtL. In my testing it worked. Included is the gallery unlock and also the WT unlock + some other functions from my Sun Breed Mod.

April 3, 2024
Updated the Mod for the final game version v1.0

Download Mod v1.0 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0 (~360MB)
-

Last edited:

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
Hi. I took my Mod from Superwriters other game Sun Breed which has a quite similar coding and adapted it to FtL. In my testing it worked. Included is the gallery unlock and also the WT unlock + some other functions from my Sun Breed Mod.

Download Mod v0.11 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain
Can we get an Android version too please?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
found 2 small mistakes, both in the same render View attachment 2868467
Eh, the second is definitely a mistake. I don't think the first is. "One of the servants I had working for me" did the informing to "me" that "she'd overheard the guards talking". Having me twice is proper English. (It might be a tad less awkward if it were "...working for me said she'd overheard..." instead, but that part of the English is correct as it's written right now.)

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So I guess what I'd really want is a...
[scrolls up to check]
tiggytigon: ¾ the brute force of a tiger + ¼ the cuter facial features of a lioness. (It even gets the -y ending on the first part to showcase its cuteness.)
Tigon looks a little, um... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 3, 2023
Eh, the second is definitely a mistake. I don't think the first is. "One of the servants I had working for me" did the informing to "me" that "she'd overheard the guards talking". Having me twice is proper English. (It might be a tad less awkward if it were "...working for me said she'd overheard..." instead, but that part of the English is correct as it's written right now.)
i guess you are right about that

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Tigon looks a little, um... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I mean... she's not wrong. Many girls do "play the field" even when in relationships. Where she messed up was that she made it entirely unbelievable for Valeria to behave like that. Valeria went from lashing out at Darryl for his pushiness to(apparently) accepting an invite to the beach in front of MC. In my playthrough for her(only have two playthroughs), Val showed up to defend MC from whats-his-name and his guys. How do you go from being willing to put yourself in danger fighting multiple men(for a guy you barely knew) to blatantly disrespecting the guy you risked yourself for? It's a complete 180. There are soooo many ways she could've brought in competition for the MC. Like there's a whole university there that she could have used...

Edit: So I'm replaying it from the beginning. Hopefully, I'm wrong about what Nyx did to Valeria. Also, maybe I was a bit too harsh on her...
Tigon looks slightly better than me in the morning

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes