3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
the domination points are still 0 wen i made her cum twice
I can't figure that out, but try this: Go to her room at midnight and "Kiss Her" (with kirstenpic > 15 and kirstenrel >= 110). "Touch her tits". "Finger pussy". "Lick her pussy". "Continue to lick her pussy". She'll then give you a BJ, and you should choose "Fuck her".

Your excitation level should be 105 and her's should be 100.

When fucking her, stick with position 2 (cowgirl), and don't slap her or anything (just pick "continue"). When she first cums your excitation level should be 55, and hers should be back to 50. Keep doing the same thing, and when she cums again your excitation level should be 15. You should get the message "Oh God I've had enough... myyyyyyyyy Gooooooooooooood... Cum please" and kirstendomination should go to 1.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
You have to go to the beach bar at 2100 on Monday to Saturday with kirstenrebeccaevent == 5 and davidrebeccaevent < 10.

Then pick all the correct conversation topics (same as for the first beach bar event when Anthony and David got the women drunk). You should then get the BJ scene.
And you'll need kirstendomination >= 4

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Here's the latest patch (v0.1.4) for the remake. I've also included links to the base files (v0.1.1) containing all the images. The latest version includes in-game hints, suggesting what actions to take next. Although no longer necessary, the off-line walkthrough is still available.
- - - (Base files)
(Put script.rpy and hints.txt in the game folder)
I've updated the Ren'Py remake of HoneyGames' Follower. This version includes in-game hints (just hover over the icon for a character to get hints on actions the player should do next). A big thanks to rb813 for the suggestion and the help in putting this together. Please let me know of any bugs you find, and I'll update the hints in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: UncleVT

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
This version includes in-game hints (just hover over the icon for a character to get hints on actions the player should do next).
If anyone's played Man of the House, it's the same kind of hint system as that. I sent Night Train a message pondering how difficult it would be to make something like that, and then I got started with something that I thought would be limited-but-adequate before I heard back from him. The version he came up with was far better (and more like the MotH system) than what I had. I'm really looking forward to playing this now.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Playing ren'py version, while models are good, oh boiii, grind is unbearable, even though there is walkthrough with character daily location, it's still too much clicking, especially with mood and sleep stats. My question, is there a code to permanently enable max sleep and mood and other relation points for characters? Is there a console code to at least add money?

Played a little more, but i have another problem, after photoshoot at the gym and when i try to talk to ashley about personal trainer i get error and i can't ignore it to continue, something about tatianna png missing, anybody else have this problem and is there a solution?

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
My question, is there a code to permanently enable max sleep and mood and other relation points for characters?
I think this should do it. I modified the script from the version NightTrain just posted, to start you off with 999,999,999 sleep and mood (it seemed simpler than modifying other parts of the script to make those variables not go down, or stay above a certain level). Anyone familiar with the Ren'py language (let's not make NightTrain do all the work) could probably figure out how to make sleep and mood buttons like the money, but I'm too busy right now. This should be fine to use as an alternate script (I can't imagine you'd run those numbers down to 0 before getting to the end of the game). Just rename the script.rpy that's already in your folder (instead of writing over it) if you want to go back and forth between them.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
after photoshoot at the gym and when i try to talk to ashley about personal trainer i get error and i can't ignore it to continue, something about tatianna png missing, anybody else have this problem and is there a solution?
If you want help with this, you'll probably need to post the exact text of the error message. But, in general, if it says there's an image missing, the quickest workaround would be to duplicate another image in the game's images folder, then rename the duplicate to whatever filename the error says is missing, and just accept that it won't be the right image, but you won't get the error anymore. That's the quickest solution, if you don't want to wait for someone else to troubleshoot.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I think this should do it. I modified the script from the version NightTrain just posted, to start you off with 999,999,999 sleep and mood (it seemed simpler than modifying other parts of the script to make those variables not go down, or stay above a certain level). Anyone familiar with the Ren'py language (let's not make NightTrain do all the work) could probably figure out how to make sleep and mood buttons like the money, but I'm too busy right now. This should be fine to use as an alternate script (I can't imagine you'd run those numbers down to 0 before getting to the end of the game). Just rename the script.rpy that's already in your folder (instead of writing over it) if you want to go back and forth between them.
Thanks man, i kinda got used to it, but i got some other bugs along the way like error when i gotta talk to gym girl about training and kirsten bug where make her cum once is on repeat without progress and when i make her cum twice i got error when i hover on her hame and then after i slap her ass at museum another error appears when hovering on rebecca name. I hope NightTrain can fix those bugs when he finds time.

Edit: Here's error when hovering on kirsten picture after starting domination route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Gym error when talking to Ashley about training:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly, it kinda adds an extra layer if you just treat Ren'py debugging as part of the game (like, a puzzle minigame that you have to solve to continue with the story). Ren'py is one of the more user-friendly programming languages out there. I've never taken a single lesson in it, and I already feel like I'm fairly conversant, just from playing around with modifications to other people's games (though it probably doesn't hurt that I did take lessons in C#). You'll probably have to do some heavy Googling at first, but once you get a feel for it, you'll probably be solving a lot of these bugs yourself, and then you won't have to wait for anyone else to do it.

I'm guessing NightTrain is following this thread, so he'll probably tackle the ones you brought up eventually, but it's gonna be hard for him to reproduce those bugs so he can figure out what caused them. The more specific, detailed information you can provide, the more chance he (or someone else) will have of solving it.

Reactions: NightTrain

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Honestly, it kinda adds an extra layer if you just treat Ren'py debugging as part of the game (like, a puzzle minigame that you have to solve to continue with the story). Ren'py is one of the more user-friendly programming languages out there. I've never taken a single lesson in it, and I already feel like I'm fairly conversant, just from playing around with modifications to other people's games (though it probably doesn't hurt that I did take lessons in C#). You'll probably have to do some heavy Googling at first, but once you get a feel for it, you'll probably be solving a lot of these bugs yourself, and then you won't have to wait for anyone else to do it.

I'm guessing NightTrain is following this thread, so he'll probably tackle the ones you brought up eventually, but it's gonna be hard for him to reproduce those bugs so he can figure out what caused them. The more specific, detailed information you can provide, the more chance he (or someone else) will have of solving it.
Yea, he done good job making it to ren'py and some problems can be expected, about domination thing, looking at debug it's typed as ''kirstendomincation'', maybe that's the culprit, idk...

Reactions: NightTrain

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
looking at debug it's typed as ''kirstendomincation''
So, what you want to do is open up your copy of hints.txt, do a CTRL-F search for "kirstendomincation", and when you find it, just correct the spelling error and then save the file. I'm not at that point in the game, so I can't reproduce the bug, but I'm pretty sure that will solve it.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So, what you want to do is open up your copy of hints.txt, do a CTRL-F search for "kirstendomincation", and when you find it, just correct the spelling error and then save the file. I'm not at that point in the game, so I can't reproduce the bug, but I'm pretty sure that will solve it.
Thank you for you time really, however after finishing mojito bar blowjob event, everything is back to normal now, at least regarding kirsten and rebecca hints.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It looks like the hint with the typo was telling you to go to the bar (presumably for that event), so it's working now because it's progressed onto the next hint. If you ever plan to play the game again, it would probably be worthwhile to fix the typo anyway so it doesn't happen again next time.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
After finishing the Kirsten Sex event, i keep having "An Exception has occured" error pop ups. Anyone else having this? It's so annoying

Edit: it only happens when i put my mouse cursor on rebecca and kirstens's icons

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
When does the error pop up? When you hover over her hint pic, or when you're going to a certain place, or what? Can you be more specific about what the error message says?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes